●Chapter24●

Suggested to listen to the dark academia instrumental playlist added in my bio and in the inlined comments👉👉

●Chapter 24●
- MY FRIEND Y/N-

____________

At kim residence.
-NAMJOON-

The well robusted man securely made his seat towards the couch drinking some whisky swirling the ice round the glass just to break the silence with the icy clanks.

He zoomed his wallpaper screen just to see an angelic face seeming to look at him

'What are you making me do y/n '
He closed his eyes tossing his head backwards just to remember about the one he hadn't met in a while.

'Should i pay a visit to my darling'??

Namjoon wore up a white rolled up tight shirt with a tight pant . Upper portion which exposed his buffed broad chest and veins popping out his arms.

He looked a ideal man whom everyone desired to have.
Erraticly seducive .

__________
Y/n's pov:-

I was drawing up the snacks for me and my father until i caught a door bell.

'Coming' .
I shouted removing my apron .

A wave of smile passed through my face as soon as i witnessed the man on my door.

'Namjoon'
I squawked while he looked timorously flashing his dimples making me drool more over the perfections of him..

'You here'??

'Actually i just wanted to meet you'
He said while i bowed my head down to avoid the scarlet tint of blushes on my face.

'C-come in please'
I added while sliding the door .

His heavy steps entered the room, the heavenly magic of his dark vibes
The marbel was blessed to have him .
My heart was draping on the cloud 9 as soon as his hand softly collided with mine making me forget the hell i lived in.

His eyes looked at mine with the intense stares of love.
I felt like the someone broke the glass watch of time and now we both were captured in it.
Captured for an eternity.

' i beamed gesturing towards the living room'
He cannily removed his shoes and entered with me.

We sat , i offered him tea
The rain was pouring just adding a perfect music in our silence
His lips didn't utter, his glanzes weren't known but his quiteness was everything he wanted to say.

The storms rummbled slapping the windows heavily

Maybe we could be together, our hands interwined
The whole castle which we could proclaim, Slowly dancing in the dark, the royal music we would sync upon, his fingers trailing over my neck, his lips attached with mine,him as my king and i the only his to be.
only him and i ,