Chapter 1

I smiled at the cute bartender as I climbed onto the bar stool. My dress rode up, and his eyes lingered over my bare thighs.

"Scotch on the rocks." I purred, gazing into his eyes.

His cheeks flushed, and I leaned forward. My burgundy mini dress was low cut, and his eyes zoomed in on the generous peek of my cleavage.

Feeling amused, I brushed my long blonde hair behind my ears. It was that easy to capture a man's attention. A flash of some flesh, and a flick of my hair. They were all putty in my hands.

As cute as the bartender was, he wasn't the reason I was here. I'd selected this bar and hotel because it was one of the most expensive places to stay in Mayfair.

I scanned the room. There were plenty of men out tonight, but no one caught my eye. Patience was a big part of this game, and I'd perfected my technique over the past few years. I would wait at the bar till the right man approached me. 

They always did.

The bartender winked as he pushed my glass forward. He couldn't have been older than twenty-one, and he looked far too boyish for me to consider him an option. That didn't mean he couldn't provide some entertainment whilst I waited for the main act. I noticed that his name badge said Sam.

"Cheers Sam." I said, raising my glass to him.

He smiled and leaned towards me.

"What's your name?" He asked, staring down at my chest.

Definitely too young.

There was nothing subtle in his approach. Luckily, someone called him over before I could answer.

"I'll tell you another time." I grinned, sipping my drink.

He stood up and rolled his eyes. I watched him walk over to a man I assumed was his boss and smiled to myself. Men were so predictable. That's why this was my preferred way of doing things.
I felt the familiar anticipation build in my stomach. Not knowing who I would meet, or when they would appear, was exciting.

"Scotch on the rocks." A deep voice said to my left.

I was trying to place his accent. Definitely American, maybe New York?

I discreetly turned to have a look and my breath caught in my throat. I could only catch a side view, but he was wearing a dark gray suit. The jacket stretched over his broad shoulders and muscular arms, giving me a glimpse of his fit build. His tailored trousers hugged his thighs, making my temperature rocket.

When I finally saw his face, he was giving me an amused look. I felt my breath catch again. Ice-blue eyes burned into mine, and I felt like I was sinking into the ocean. He had the kind of face that would make most women stop and stare. Stubble covered his chiseled jaw, and his jet black hair curled at his collar. It was the perfect length to pull on as he buried his face between his thighs.

Because that was going to happen. I knew it instinctively. 

I turned away and mentally counted down from five. He was next to me before I got to three.

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked up and shook my head. He sat down and held out his large hand for me to take. His skin felt smooth against mine and my whole body heated up.

"I'm Dean." He said, his eyes staring into mine.

A shiver ran down my spine. Close up, he was more perfect than I'd anticipated. 

"Paloma." I replied, my hand still in his.

He raised his eyebrows and smiled at me. My heart raced. In my twenty-nine years on this planet, I had never met a man as attractive as him. He was almost too perfect to be real.