𝟭-𝟲

𝟭-𝟲Detective Agency Office11th of May 2018» 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼 «人を殺して死ねよとて

𝟭-𝟲
Detective Agency Office
11th of May 2018
» 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼 «
人を殺して死ねよとて

𝟭-𝟲Detective Agency Office11th of May 2018» 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼 «人を殺して死ねよとて

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"You... bring calamity upon those around you, simply by living." Akutagawa's voice echoed through the poor boy's head, who began to move away.

Atsushi tried to run, he tried to get away from Rashomon. From the bite, from the claws, from the darkness. And, just as the fatal claws of the horrific abilities surround the boy, he enters a free fall.

Atsuhsi's clothes whipped around as he fell down into an abyss. He was surrounded by pure darkness, with no source of light at all, and he could still see his body. His helplessly flailing body.

He hit the floor with a loud thud, followed by a grunt and a groan. Atsushi's eyes slowly opened, taking in his surrounding.

He was in a large field; long, waving grass covered the hills for miles. No building in sight, no life, just peace. The sky was a celestial blue, and the picturesque clouds dotted nature's roof. Ahead of Atsushi was the sun, which should have been casting orange and pink over the sky - but instead peeked out over the horizon on its own.

The sky didn't tell him whether it was sunset or sunrise, but it was beautiful anyway. So beautiful in fact, that Atsushi allowed a large smile to spread across his face. Fresh air entered his nose and exited his mouth as he took deep breaths.

"A... tsu..." A grayling voice immediately cut the special atmosphere. It was weak and shaky and seemed to be coming from behind the boy.

Atsushi narrowed his eyes, a shiver running down his spine at the familiarity in the dialect. And, as he slowly turns his body, he blinks.