Chapter 3.5: Sexiest Man Alive

Start from the beginning

She hummed quietly as I headed towards the closet. I rummaged through my closet, picking a pair of sweatpants and a large sweater for Y/N.

"I'm never skydiving again." I heard Y/N whine into the pillow. I smiled to myself before turning my attention to her completely. "If it makes you feel any better, I love when you act like a wimp," I mumbled, kissing her head. "Gets me all warm and fuzzy."

She sat up, looking at me, "I have a severe headache, and you're talking about me making you all warm and fuzzy?" she asked sarcastically, raising her left brow in a question. "Yes." I chuckled, sitting back on the end of the bed. I reached forward and gently touched her stomach underneath her tank top. "Let me prove it to you."

She giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me closer to her I rested my lips on hers. Her taste was fresh and sweet; This woman was mine; she belonged to me. When I think of everything she went through, it makes me angry. When I look at her, I know how much I need her, and how badly I want to protect them from everything. She's mine, and I can't wait to marry this woman.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Y/N lifted the shirt over my head, throwing it to a corner of the room. I kissed her again, slipping my right hand between the sheets and cupping her breast. Her hands were resting above my head. Her legs parted ever so slightly. "We have dinner reservations." She whispered against my lips.

"Later," I asked, licking her bottom lip. She said, a smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Don't make me break mine." I huffed, "And which one would that be?"

"The Five Years Agreement." She states plainly, looking up at me with those dirt-colored eyes. She doesn't know this, but I plan on spending forever looking into them. "Are you will break up with me over dinner?"

"Absolutely." She slapped my ass, "Go get dressed, sexy." Sarcastically, I huffed and puffed my way to the closet, pulling out a suit and some shoes. I turned to her as she stumbled to the bathroom, "Can I pick out your outfit while you do your hair." Y/N gave me a look and rolled her eyes, "Just nothing too crazy, okay."

She walked into the bathroom while I picked out her outfit. She's going to hate me for it, but I've been hoping and praying she'll wear this outfit for me, and tonight will be the night. After spending forever with our hair and makeup, Y/N and I spent the next 20 minutes getting dressed.

I slipped on my suit jacket and grabbed the keys, yelling upstairs, "Baby, we have a reservation

I slipped on my suit jacket and grabbed the keys, yelling upstairs, "Baby, we have a reservation. That means we have to be there at a certain time or else we lose the table."

Heels came clicking down the stairs as well as a sweet vanilla scent. I looked up to find her posing on the steps, "I know how reservations work, but who needs food when I look good enough to eat?"

 I looked up to find her posing on the steps, "I know how reservations work, but who needs food when I look good enough to eat?"

Y/N wasn't wrong. She looked amazing A black dress hugged every curve on her body, showing off her perfectly round breasts. She wore matching heels and mascara that matched the color scheme in the light, shining bright pink in contrast with her dark hair.

She ran her nails along her collarbone, teasing me. She sauntered down the stairs slowly and placed her hands on her hips, smirking at me. "Do I look good, Mr. Evans?"

"Get in the car," I ordered, trying to focus on the task at hand. She walked past me, hips swaying until she reached the car. We took the long drive to the restaurant, making it just in time for our table.

Of course, we had to sneak through the back to not be stopped by anyone looking, but we made it to our table without a hitch. The waiter showed us to our table and we quickly slid into the seat across from each other.

She didn't even look at the menu, "I'll have the steak, medium rare, with a side of potatoes. I'll also have your finest wine. Don't bother pouring, just bring the entire bottle." Y/N looked at me with those doe-like eyes, "My husband will have your Tuscan Butter Shrimp with a side of Caesar Salad. All will be on one check," She reached in her purse, "And paying with this card."

The waiter nodded quickly, "I'll have your wine out shortly." She walked away after taking the menu from my hand and Y/N's card. I looked at Y/N, who was staring at me. "I like when you take control." I smiled in approval. "You should let me do it more often."

I shook my head, "Nope, because then you get that big ego, and I would hate to humble you."

"You know what? I want a divorce." She folded her arms across her chest, looking off. I reached across the table, gently grabbing her chin and pulling her to me. "Save that for after we get married." Just before I could kiss her, the waitress cleared her throat, "Here's your wine." She said in a whisper. I gave Y/N a once over before pulling back, "Thank you. Can you put another bottle on ice?"

Y/N cleared her throat, "We're celebrating the sexiest man alive."