Chapter 29 - Christmas Party Pt.2

Começar do início

Suddenly Luna returns and stands next to Harry and Cal "Hello Flo what a lovely dress you're wearing"

"Thank you Luna, I love yours too" Flo replies and Luna smiles

"So are you going to tell us who you brought," Jorden asks Flo and she sighs

"I brought Cormac McLaggen," Flo says and Hermione, Jorden and Cal seemed shocked

"Please tell me your joking," Cal says and Flo sighs and shakes her head

"Florence come on you know what he's done-" Jorden starts

"I've already given Flo the talk Jord's" Y/N says "I don't think she needs to hear it again"

"I know it was stupid and well I guess I get karma for it now" Flo says "Anyways I'm going to go now, I'm not really in the partying mood"

"Are you sure Flo" Hermione says "we can come with you if you want"

"No you guys enjoy yourselves," Flo says "I'll be fine"

"Actually I was going to go as well," Luna says and turns to Harry "thank you Harry for inviting me I had a great time"

"Your welcome Luna I had fun too," Harry says and everyone says goodbye to the two Ravenclaw girls and they exit the party.

After Flo and Luna left the party was pretty uneventful. Y/N and Hermione stayed glued to each other as well as their friends and they were having an alright time. Harry and Y/N decided not to talk to Slughorn anymore tonight, there is only so much the two teenagers can handle from the man. The Rest of the night was quite enjoyable with the group taking photos with each other and dancing 'till their feet grew tired.

Hermione and Y/N are now dancing slowly to the music, holding each other close. The Gryffindor smiles and Looks up at her Girlfriend who already seems to be looking at her with a smile on her lips.

"Did I tell you that I love your dress?" Y/N says and Hermione smiles

"I mean your first reaction said it all, but yes you have, multiple times darling," Hermione says and Y/N nods and holds her a little tighter. "I've also seen your eyes drop dangerously low to my cleavage"

Y/N chuckles at this "what can I say, your boobs looks great in this dress"

Hermione swats her girlfriend's arm playfully at the crude comment "you're seriously going to objectify me now"

The Ravenclaw rolls her eyes "I wasn't objectifying you darling, I was just appreciating you" Y/N replies with her smug grin that makes Hermione's heart melt.

"You're an idiot Black" Hermione says and Y/N grins

"And you're stuck with me Granger" Y/N replies playfully "forever and always"

The Gryffindor smiles and lightly kisses Y/N's cheek. The Ravenclaw then spins Hermione and draws her back close. "How can you still be able to dance so well with only one arm"

"Well I'm thankful it wasn't one of my legs, but I guess I'm a woman of many talents" Y/N replies and Hermione grins

"For someone that was reluctant to come tonight, I'd say you're doing quite alright," the Gryffindor replies

"Care to elaborate for me, my love" Y/N replies

"What you did for Flo today, well I'm proud of you," Hermione says and Y/N grins

"Don't get me wrong I'm still annoyed with her. But seeing Flo upset- well, I don't like seeing that" Y/N replies "so being the best friend, I had to do something"

Hermione smiles and connects their lips together for a sweet kiss "I love you"

"And I love you too, Hermione" Y/N replies "but you should've waited for me to kiss you under the mistletoe"

Hermione chuckles "like thats stopped you before"

Y/N rolls her eyes "shut up you" she says jokingly and leans in to connect their lips once more.

"Take your hands off me, you filthy squib!"

Hermione and Y/N look up towards the source of the commotion to find Draco Malfoy in Filch's rough grip. The party goes silent as everyone watches on. The couple head back towards their friends to watch the scene take place.

"Professor Slughorn, sir! I've just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch says

"Okay, okay, I was gate-crashing. Happy?" Draco snaps then Professor Snape walks forward.

"I'll escort him out." The Professor says and Draco glares at him, freeing himself from Filch's grip.

"Certainly Professor," Filch says and Snape and Draco leave the party. Harry and Y/N exchange a look and then move to follow them both.

---------------------------------------------------

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco's voice carries through the dimly lit hall. Malfoy slumps against the wall in lazy insolence and Snape stands stoically.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow-" Snape says with quiet urgency.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this!" Draco says with anger in his tone "Out of all others. Me! And I won't fail him."

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you-" Snape urges

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment!" the Slytherin boy says and leaves Snape standing in the hallway. Little did they know that Harry and Y/N were listening to them the whole time. The two teenagers look at each other, knowing what the weight of their words mean.

"Y/N-" Harry starts

"We need to tell the others" Y/N says "but not tonight"

Harry sighs but nods and the two of them make their way back to the party to catch up with their friends once more.