"breaks." he snapped a pencil in half causing el to flinch, "and when that happens, hawkins will fall."

el quickly jumped up from the stretcher, pulling the towel off of her whilst she marched down the corridor.

"el? where you goin'?" I called out as I followed her.

she continued to stomp her way though the halls until she reached her room, she let me inside before slamming the door shut and speaking again.

"home."

"home?" I repeated, "to what, like, hawkins, lenora?-"

"hawkins." she simply replied.

"right, okay." I said in understandment.

water gushed as she turned the tap on and sat on her bed.

"what are you doing?" I asked her, curious.

"finding my friends in the void." she answered.

"the void?" I repeated.

"it's a place I go to find people" she plainly told me.

"ah, okay" I said.

"what was brenner on about earlier?" she questioned.

"well, basically on the same day and at the same time as you defeated 001, I killed those russian prisoners." I explained.

she looked lost in thought for a moment or two before she suddenly asked.

"can you use the void?"

"I can try" I said back and joined her on the bed.

"concentrate hard on finding me." she whispered quietly.

I thought, and I thought, and I thought.

it was hopeless.

until..

I saw a glimpse of a redhead.

I concentrated hard on the girl and more of the image began to appear.

I also saw el, she was wearing her NINA costume and she seemed to recognise that I was there.

"can they see.. us?" I asked quietly, she shook her head in response.

water splashed around at my feet as I walked side by side with el.

"rang a few times, then went to busy signal" the redhead informed the group of people.

"maybe you punched it wrong, try again" a young man with brown swoopy hair offered.

"I didn't punch it wrong!" the redhead scolded.

"well I don't know!" he sighed back.

"max and steve."

"I think she knows how to use a phone" a boy with a cap exhaled.

"dustin."

"I'm just saying, she could've typed it wrong," argued steve.

"same shit." max sighed as she put the phone down, with a click as it met with its holder.

"how is that possible?" another boy asked.

"lucas."

"I told you, Joyce has this telemarketer job, always on the phone." Dustin reminded Lucas, "Mike wont stop whining about it."

"okay yeah," max added, "but the phone's been busy for, what, three days now? that's not joyce, no way. somethings wrong."

"she's right" an older girl agreed, "it can't be just coincidence, it can't be.
whatever's happening in lenora, is connected to all of this, I'm sure of it. but vecna can't hurt them, not if he's dead."