~One~

"Have a good day my little birdie. I'll see you later." Hawks, the number two pro hero and also your dad said as he dropped you off in front of your school.

You, six year old Keila Takami, looked up at your dad as a lock of your sandy blonde hair falls in front of your left eye. You smile big & give him a thumbs up.

"Okay daddy, I love you!" you say happily.

"I love you more than anything in this world, Keila." he replies softly.

He then leans down, placing a kiss on your forehead softly before returning the smile you gave him. You giggle then turn & run off towards the school, stopping as you got to the door.

You turn back to your dad and wave bye with a big smile. Hawks once again returns both the wave and the smile. You open the door and run inside, heading for your classroom.

Once he knew you were safe inside the school, Hawks took to the sky to start his daily patrol from the sky. He took a sip from the coffee he was carrying, eyeing the groud below for any trouble or villains.

Hawks spends his day flying around the skies, taking care of any hero work that he happens to comes across while you spend your day in your 1st grade classroom with your friends and classmates.

You had just recently gotten your quirk. It was called Soft Wings. It was very similar to your dad's Fierce Wings, but because you were still so young, your feathers were too soft and delicate to really do anything besides prevent things from breaking if they were to fall. You couldn't fly very high yet either. Maybe only an inch or two off the ground before giving out.

Your wings were a soft pink color, which came from your dad's red ones. You loved your wings & couldn't wait until you got older so you were able to start your training to become a hero just like your dad.

Your day at school seemed to fly by and before you knew it, it was time to go home. You head outside and sit on a bench that you always sat on as you waited for your dad to come pick you up.

You were at on the bench for only about five or so minutes when a man you didn't recognize walks over to you. He kneels down in front of you, he red eyes looking into your golden ones.

"Hi there. Are you Keila Takami?" He asks in raspy voice.

"I um...how do you know my name?" You ask in a confused and slightly scared voice.

"I know your dad, Kei-- I mean Hawks." The man says.

"You know daddy?" You ask, a smile now coming to your face at the mention of your dad.

"Sure do. That's why I'm here. Your daddy asked me to come pick you up from school because he's busy fighting some of those mean villains." He explains, a creepy smile now on his face.

This was a lie, but as a six year old child, you didn't know the truth from a lie. All you knew was that this man claimed to know your dad and he sent for him to pick you up. You trusted your dad so you stood up, ready to go with the man.

"Okay, if you know my daddy and he trusts you with me, then I trust you as well." You say happily, the smile not leaving your face.

"Good, good. Let's go now and wait for your daddy. Kurogiri, warp gate." The man says into the air.

You look up at him & tilt your head in confusion as a purple misty portal appears out of thin air. Your eyes shift from the man to the gate. Your eyes widen in amazment as you watch the swirling purple mist.

The man takes your hand with only 4 fingers touching your skin and walks through the portal with you. Once on the other side, the portal closes. You had no idea that you had just been kidnapped by Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the League Of Villains.

Writer's note: I'm sorry for not beimg able to write super long parts to sotries. I'm not the most creative person. I just like to think of stories and write, even of they aren't that good or very detailed. I am trying my best to get better at being more detailed so I'm able to give longer and more detailed parts. With all that being said, I do hope you enjoyed the first part of this new story. See you all hopefully in part two really soon! Bye for now!