Chapter 2

A/N: I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does
Italics: thoughts
Bold Italics: kyuubi speaking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Misa's POV
I was waiting in the classroom for my brother to arrive. I had headed out before him because he had refused to wake up. The other students were just chatting with their friends in little groups. I suddenly hear a rumbling sound and thought, "oh no."
*BAM*
The door slammed open and then came in the ever so annoying Sakura and Ino.
"I got here first Ino-pig", yelled Sakura.
" Yeah right billboard-brow", yelled Ino.
They were both stuck in the doorway and eventually tumbled into the classroom. Sakura recovered first and started running in my direction.
"Move it stupid", she yelled at me.
" I have a name you know", I responded.
"Just move!!!", she yelled again.
" No", I said calmly.
I looked to my right and noticed I was next to the Uchiha. "No wonder she wants me to move", I thought. At this point I noticed Ino had just gone to another seat realizing it was too late for her. I looked back at Sakura who was about to hit me and instead I doged. She tried again, and again I doged, only this time I flicked her in the forehead. I heard the door open as my brother came in.
" You can have my seat", I told her as I got up to sit with my brother. Iruka-sensei finally arrived and he was about to speak when..........
*SLAM*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry if this chapter was short but I will update soon so please comment and vote. Just so you know the kyuubi will probably won't speak till a few more chapter. So I hope you enjoy my story and keep reading ^~^