~Rainbows & Thunderstorms pt.2~

Remember how I said I didn't trust Andre around Li. My suspicions about him became even more prevalent about a month and a half later...

I am chilling at my house when someone knocks on the door. I go to open it and see Li standing there with a hoodie and sunglasses on at freaking 8 at night.  Li what you doing here I said opening the door for her to come in. Hey Jay, is Ti here? No she's not. Why you got on sunglasses its dark as hell outside. I uh...just got my eyes checked. Now Lisa I am not stupid you wouldn't be able to drive if that was true. What really happened to you and tell the truth? She sighed and sat on the couch taking off her hoodie and sunglasses revealing her black eye and cut lip. What the hell happened to you Lisa? I said looking at her face. Um...He hit me. She said trailing off. Excuse me run that by me again; I didn't hear what you said. He hit me she said speaking louder. Hell the fuck no, I said going to my closet to get my gun. Jay what are you doing? He hit the wrong one, I am about to show his ass to keep his fucking hands to his self. No Jay, don't do that...it was my fault.

Lisa he has no right to ever put his hands on you that way. I don't care whose fault it is. She put her head in her hands and started crying.  I put the gun back in the closet and went and sat by her pulling her into a hug. Listen Lili, he shouldn't be putting his hands on you at all. Is this the first time he's hit you? I said pulling her head up to where we were eye to eye.  She shook her head no. Lisa, really! How many times? I asked. It's been going on for a few months now. He always apologizes afterwards and I believe him every time. Why Li, you don't deserve this. I know Jay but what I am supposed to do leave him? Uh...yeah, women do it every day. It's not that easy for me. Do the girls know? No, and I don't want them to know until I can figure a way out of this. Li you need to tell them about this. I know Jay; I just need a little more time. I know Ti is going to flip a freaking lid when she hears about this.  Yeah she will. If you need somewhere to stay you can always stay here. Thanks Jay I knew you would understand. Let me clean up your face for you I said going to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.

As I was cleaning up her cut on her lips I took notice of some things about Miss Lisa, she's like Tionne although they put on this tough exterior, like nothing really affects them,  they are both fragile individuals and they hide a lot from the public eye.  The whole time Lisa and I kept eye contact and before I knew we were staring into each other's eyes so deep it was like our souls were having a conversation. The next thing I knew we had both leaned in and were kissing, the kiss only lasted a few moments but it felt like a lifetime. I pulled away cause I have Ti and I am not trying to cheat on her and especially with her group mate and best friend.  Uhh... I am sorry Jay, she said trying to get up off the couch to leave. I pulled her back down. Li it's okay it was both of us, let's just keep that between us until the time is right to tell Ti. We can't act differently you know she can read people and she will know what's going on. I know how she is, just trust me okay we not telling her about this or Andre cause she'd kill him for real.

 I know what yall are thinking why you say not to tell Ti about that kiss. But there are some things that Ti and I have been discussing that rely on keeping this secret. Lisa doesn't even know what's going on either. The rest will be revealed later on. The rest of the night Li and I just watched movies and played games.
~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~
Don't forget to vote and comment!

S.E.A.LOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara