Directly to the venue...

The theme for the mehendi was very vibrant and colourful

The theme for the mehendi was very vibrant and colourful... It was decorated with all the possible bright colours... The place where Teja is going to sit and get her mehendi done was decorated by leaves cut outs and a chair to sit... The entrance and the main area was enhanced by flowers and umbrellas hanging from the top...

 The entrance and the main area was enhanced by flowers and umbrellas hanging from the top

The outfit of the couple was perfectly matched by the theme of their function....

This time Teja was the one who came down first... And everyone was yet to come.... She sat down on her chair and waited for everyone to come... But none came...

Her mehendi girl came... Teja was now confused... She called the event manager...

Teja:where is everyone....

Man: mam everyone have said to wait...

Teja:but i have been here for almost 20 minutes and no one have came...

Just then Karan came...

Karan:baby kitni tension kyu le rhi hai sab aate hi hoge... Aur aaj toh sabko double kaam hai isliye todha late hogye hoge...

Teja:par Aaj mein sabse phele ready hoke aagai air koi mujhe compliment Dene ke liye tha hi nhi....

She pouted and shows her dress... And Karan smiles... He gave a peck on her pout...

In a reflex Teja hit his shoulder...

Karan:ouch... Maar kyu rhi hai...

Teja:have you lost your mind... This was so close.... We have people around us...

Karan chuckles...

Karan:acha babah ab nhi karunga... Chal tu mehendi chalu kar baki sab aate hi hoge...

Ash:aate hoge nhi aagye jiju... Di you are looking so pretty ..

Teja:chalo kisine toh compliment diya...warna kisiko toh compliment karne aata hi nhi hai...

Karan:tu taunt kyu maar rhi hai mujhe...

Teja:arre aapko pata chal gya...

KM:acha acha ab ladai mat karo... Aur mahendi chalu karo... Karan chal tu bhi bheth teko bhi mehendi lagani hai...

Karan:aee... Mein mehendi wehendi nhi laga rha...

Teja:kyu tumhe mehendi lagani ni hogi... Warna yaad haina kal mein video call nhi karugi...

Karan:hadd hai yaar isne toh mujhe ek cheez pe blackmail karna chalu kar diya...

Teja chuckles...

Then the mehendi fuction started....

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Sangeet and shaadi...

Guys maybe in the next part or next to next part this story will get to an end... Because unnecessary I don't want to drag the story..

Also teen parts se target pure nhi ho rhe hai... Complete the target to get the next part...

Target:
Votes:165+
Comments:30+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️