Chapter 32

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja:you here...(shocked)

Voice:ab aap mere jaise chote logo ke restaurant mein aayegi toh serve to karna padega na....(smiled)

Teja:shut up...you idiot....where were you...one second you...you bloody bitch i am gonna spear you now....

She said getting up and moved towards the person...

Voice:baad mein maar Lena...phele mil toh le..teju..

She hugged the person very tightly...

Voice:i missed you so much...in these 9 years..

Teja:even i missed you so much vidhi....

Vidhi: finally tujh se milne kaa mukk mila...

Teja:yes...

Teja turned to everyone who was looking at them with shocked expression....Teja chuckles at their reactions...

Teja:guys isse phele aap sab sawal puche mein hi introduction de deti hu...she is vidhi my bestfriend...or you can say my soul sister...but fir Mumbai aane ke baad i lost contact with her...but now rest is history....

Karan:hello Mrs. Riaz...

Vidhi:hello Mr.Goenka...nice to see again..i hope this we didn't disappoint you with "extra" sugar...

Karan chuckles...

Karan:not at all mrs Riaz... actually i am really sorry for behaving like that the other day ..

Vidhi:no worries...(she smiled)

Teja:ek second tum dono jaante ho ek dusre ko...aur ye kya Mrs.Riaz..you were pandya right...

Vidhi:i was pandya...now i am married to umar.. actually Dr.umar...

Teja:one second ye wahi umar na tera crush...

Vidhi:right...now enjoy your dinner...i hope my staff don't disappoint you...

Teja:were are you going...

Vidhi:will come after sometime...todha sa kaam agya hai...i will you later...but this i won't let go...

Teja:even i won't let you go..

She smiled and then hugged vidhi...

Karan:seems like you know her way too well..

Pra:bhai is this even a question...when bhabhi was introducing her she clearly said she is her soul sister....

Teja:right pratik...

Shrv:chalo let's have dinner...i am starving...

Teja:even me...

They had their dinner and then went to house..and slept early because today in the evening they had landed in Landon and they started to explore the city...

Next morning...

Teja's outfit