When I Met.. HER <3

(Warning: if you don't like lesbians, or LGBTQ, please leave. Thank you <3 but if you respect them, you can stay. Just no disrespectful comments! Also, pov's will be added 💀 also time skips 🥲 I'll try not to add those! Also cursing- Ok enough talking. Skip I f u want to, allot of people ignore descriptions so 💀 this may have A BIT of lime in it.)

(Time skip to 9 years old)

"I wish I had a boyfriend! " I wished apon a star, damn, I was only I'm the 4th grade. What in the actual fuck was I thinking? I waited 9 months for that to happen, then just forgot about it. (It's living up to the title uhuhu- probably another wish could be made? Ok the time skip thingy won't be made so, you'll know when a time skip is made!)

I turned 14, I heard about the ice princess in the North pole, she kinda hot- I MEAN?! Wait.. I'm in love with a.. Girl?? There's no way that could be normal, Im straight, right?? I thought about that the whole day, wishing it could just go away (not a part of the title uwuwuwu/joke. The 1st wish is going to stay 😮‍💨) I over thought that so much, that I overthought myself to sleep. I dreamed about some weird stuff 😞. Anyways, next morning, coincidence, our family got to visit the royal ice family, because we are famous travellers. They needed us to fight the ice monster *with the ice princess!! * with the ice princess because she couldn't stop bothering her parents to let her fight it. (Also the ice monster looks exactly like the one in frozen, and no I'm not some 6 year old 😭 just helping y'all imagine 🙄). Obviously they thought it was too dangerous for her, so, they asked us to protect her, just to see the fight (🤦‍♂️).

What the princess looks like (this is the part when I say what my Royale high avatar *partly* looks like): the princess had green hair, a medium sized blue skirt with a matching corset, a matching tiara, and matching heals. Her name was

I brought 2 of my swords (because she's such a simp that she's going to secretly help the princess fight the ice monster) and my mom and dad got only one. "Why are you bringing 2 blades sweaty? " my mom said, "oh, safety first mom! What if my other blade gets severely damaged? " my mom paused after I said that. (I was about to write "give me your pho- I'm joking sweaty, your right, and I shouldn't punish you for that. " but then realized I don't know if in 1925 they created phones so.. No phones :D) "yeah your right hun".

At the ice monsters cave..

" eeeh! I'm so exited! I've been wanting to.. *sigh* see a ice monster fight.. " the princess whispered, forwning when she realized what she actually had to do. "I'll give you my sword! The only reason why I brought 2 blades! " I said, showing her the sword. It was a matching blue Katana, that shines. "Oh uh.. I can't accept it.. Sorry..!" "Oh no! Take it! *warm smile* its a gift from me to you..! If your parents find out, then hang it up in a wall like a fisherman does." I handed the katana to her, her eyes lit up as she holded it in her hands. "But.. I don't know how to use it..? " she said, trying to make an excuse to not use it. I thought 'does this girl have strict parents or something?' "Just watch me!" I said, as I heard the monster roar. The princess eyes lit up with joy and when the monster got tired, I walked up to her (with her parents still injuring the monster) and said "now, your turn! " she looked nervous, then she out her game face on,y parents heard her yell while running to the monster, she used her icey wings to fly to the monster, and made a huge crack on it's back.

"You said you didn't know how to use it.. Princess.!" I said. "W-well I didn't know I was THIS good!" The princess blushed in embarrassment. I thought it was cute, then we both slaughtered the ice monster. Ice going all over the place, some parts turning into snow. My parents looked proud, I dusted off the snow off of the princess's dress, and touched her wings because I wanted to know if it was cold or not. "Ouch! D-dont do that!" She said with a mad face, "what? Sensitive?" I said, touching it again, the princess blushed and slapped my hand away "yes! Now if you'll excuse me.." She reached for her katana and handed it to me. "Have you forgotten? It'd a gift!" "But I can't accept it.. " "why not? " "I'm just.. Scared! " "scared for what?" "Scared that my parents will ground me! " I became quiet fast, then hugged her. "I know how that feels.. I used right think that too..! " I let go of her. "But.. Youll never know if you don't try!" I said, handing her katana back." We both blushed slightly.

"I uh.. Thank you.. What's your name?" "I'm ruby Stewart's! What about you?" I said, "im amethyst!" "Cute name!" What I said made amethyst blush like a tomato. I smiled warmly that says 'your welcome'.

A/N

(AAHHHHH MY 1ST GOOD STORY WTF?? I mean, I hope it's good lol. WDYT? I am pretty proud of this lol.)