"Soobin has always been the sensible type, he looked after me before when I went on one too many roller coasters." Beomgyu laughs to himself, offering some information about him and their mutual friend.

"Oh, really? Does Soobin like rides now?"

"Nope." Beomgyu grins. "I think he was happy he had an excuse not to go on them to be honest."

Yeonjun hums in acknowledgement, tapping an index finger on his forehead. "Smart. He looks like a caring friend and he doesn't have to go on the rides because of how 'selfless' he is." Yeonjun makes air-quotes with his pointer and middle finger.

"See, I told you he was smart!"

"Not as smart as you," Yeonjun teases, sitting back against his chair as a waiter arrives with their food. It smells delicious, leaving both their mouths watering and longing to delve into it. Yeonjun waits for the waiter to leave before continuing, "who else would've thought to get a fake boyfriend so they don't have to get engaged? Though the smart part is definitely your choice of boyfriend."

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, taking a hold of his fork and knife. "Ha. Ha."

"I'm serious!" Yeonjun folds his arms across his chest. "Don't you see how handsome your boyfriend is?! You have good taste!" Yeonjun exclaims loudly and it's a wonder how he hasn't drawn attention to himself. He follows Beomgyu's suit and takes his own cutlery.

"I do," Beomgyu agrees, cutting into his burger.

Yeonjun doesn't make a comment at that, silently processing the information and fighting the smile on his lips as he snatches a bit of his beef off his fork.

"Let me feed it to you!" Yeonjun laughs as Beomgyu protests, pushing away Yeonjun's hand that has his fork with Kobe Beef on it..

During their meal, Yeonjun spotted a couple behind them acting all lovey-dovey and feeding each other, now trying to convince Beomgyu to recreate the scene. Beomgyu declines, laughing at Yeonjun's attempted antics.

"Beomgyu, what's more romantic than feeding your partner expensive meats?"

"Letting him eat peacefully." Beomgyu eats a forkful of his fries, not looking up at Yeonjun as he does.

Yeonjun frowns in disagreement, stabbing into the last of his beef and bringing it close to Beomgyu's lips. "Eat."

"I am!" Beomgyu laughs, gesturing at his food with a wave of his hand towards it. He's a slower eater than Yeonjun and whereas Yeonjun has that one piece of beef, Beomgyu has quite a bit of his burger and some fries left.

Yeonjun shakes his head, eyes flicking to his fork. "Say ahhhhh."

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, huffing as he gives in and attempts to eat the food in his mouth faster. After he swallows it, he opens his mouth and goes: "Ahhhh."

Yeonjun places the beef in Beomgyu's mouth. It's juicy and tender and maybe Yeonjun was right when he said it'd be his new go-to order because now he wishes he had ventured out from his norm.  Beomgyu exhales sharply through his nose in amusement. "You're so stupid, Yeonjun."

"Why? Because I'm such a cute fake boyfriend?"

"You wish!"

.•° ✿ °•.

It doesn't take long for them to move onto dessert, both choosing to go for a warmed up brownie with ice cream and golden flakes that are apparently real gold.

Yeonjun plays with his dessert, wearing a pout on his lips. "I know I've said something similar before but..."

Beomgyu glances up at Yeonjun, waiting for him to speak, and slowly chews his food.