0.2

Namil pov -

After Sai got dropped off, Wesley told me to sit in the front seat so i did

"She's hurts about what happened. She don't know what happened with Semani. You might want to explain what happened. i know she still loved you, and i know about the timed y'all talked before. But you as my nigga need to understand how much her happiness means to me as her older brother. Our pops ain't around like that, you know he always traveling n shit so you know i'm the next best thing close to a father to her. You taught her how to make beats now look at her l, Top 3 producer for the underground scene, Not 2 or 3 either. i don't want to see y'all upset at each other. Talk that shit out and if i need to get Saiyer to beat Semani's ass, i mean not that she doesn't already want too, she gon do it. Alright get out mah car you lightskin nigga" wesley said as he pulled up to Namil's crib. Namil chuckled and said bye.

Going inside i was met with my little brother Shemir. I dapper him up and headed towards my room upstairs

Moments later

after getting situated in my room i kept thinking about Sai and all the messages she sent me that i would just leave on read when i ghosted her. "damn i miss her" i whispered.
Truth is.. my ex threatened to hurt her and put so much shit over my head. My relationship with her was very toxic. I was constantly being gaslit and manipulated. Every time i tried to leave she would threaten to commit suicide and she would partake in self harm activities. Letting herself bleed out in front of me. So many traumatic experiences i've gone through with that female. When she threatened Sai's life, i couldn't sit and ignore her... i had no choice....

Shaking everything out of my head i went life on my backup recording the a song i felt needed to be heard. I let the beat play as i talked to my fans for a bit then got off to go record.

once i finished and i was happy with the way it sounded... I named it "missed calls". submitting the song to come out tomorrow at 4:44 pm. Her favorite numbers...

Turning everything off i got into my bed and hit Sai's contact info calling her, hoping i wasn't blocked. I was caught off guard when it started ringing....

is this the start of something that should've been...?

Authors note-

how are we feeling about this chapter? 👀 5 votes for next update