ACT I and ACT II

I love hide and seek goth anyways ik its shit))

ACT I

His earliest memories were of his mom and dad talking he didn't know what he just knew it made his dad leave and then one day his mom did , at first he thought they'd be back soon but they never came back.. and his siblings ..didn't bother to look for them so he decided he would win this game of hide and seek.. so off he was looking every nook and cranny he could for his parents, but all this searching led to him finding someone else , a individual called error who had taken a liking to him and offered to help him 'search' but little did he know he was just a fly in a spiders web stuck internally until eaten alive , he was never going to find his parents if he stayed but it was hard to leave , error got upset over anything mentioning him leaving ...

ACT II

Since goth knew trying to Convince error to let him leave was never going to happen he decided to run away through a portal rift , unlike normal portals these rifts led to other universes and only appeared once a year therefore not clarifying where you could end up or when , even if goth knew these risks he had to find his parents , the next morning he woke up earlier then even error and snuck away to the doodlesphere where he wasn't too familiar with ink seeing from what error told him he was sorta hopeless in a way and would probably give him false hope.. but that didn't matter now as he spotted it !

A time rift right where he needed it !

He didn't even take time to think it over as he jumped in and everything faded to black.. goth was confused on what happened no one ever told him about this .. was he dead ?- he thought checking his soul but it remained untouched and then colors started rushing in , it was almost overwhelming for him yet after it was all over he found himself in a forest " this isn't right.. " he frowned helping himself up as he looked around , it was like the forest had been untouched for years and years on end , This didn't seem good to him knowing he'd probably have to find some houses ?- or a village ? He wasn't too aware of the outside world after all , to him he was playing right into whatever game this was .

He tried to shake the thought that he'd truly be in trouble after all he still had a long way to go , now continuing to walk through the forest he heard some voices which made him on edge as he went towards the source by doing so he saw three skeletons one with some type of tar coming out of his eyes and another with his hoodie over his face.. but the last one was pretty interesting to him they had a part of their skull missing he wondered how that happened.

Yet he knew not to get distracted especially if they were threats to him , he tried his best to sneak by them and luckily they didn't seem to notice *CRACK* what was that noise.. he thought turning around to be met with some sort of goopy skeleton ?- error never mentioned anything about him ! - he was in trouble big trouble but he didn't know what to do all he could do was stand there shaking it was like his body wasn't his body ..

" why hello there little one ~ " the others voice rang in his head he couldn't even whisper out a reply before he got pulled away by someone , this shook him even more he didn't think it would be this dangerous

I need serious help ))