Chapter 27: Raon Miru

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help it. As a mage, her gaze continued to head to the dragon. Raon stopped eating the sausage that originally was for Cale before turning to look at Rosalyn. After ignoring Rosalyn's continued peeking for a while, he finally spoke up.

"Eat your own food. This is mine."

Raon pulled the plate with the sausage closer to him. Cale was casually piling more food onto that plate for him.

Raon was getting addicted to the taste of steak, which was different from eating raw meat, as well as the other types of various foods that were on the table.

Rosalyn peeked toward Cale, and Cale stealthily put up four fingers without Raon noticing. Four years old. Rosalyn smiled at the meaning of Cale's message, and responded to Raon.

"Yes, Raon-nim. I would not dare eye your food."

Raon started to eat again and Rosalyn and Cale continued their meals as well.

It was a relaxing and peaceful meal.

After it was over, Cale got on the carriage to go meet the Northeastern nobles. The Northeastern nobles consisted of just 10 noble families. There were more if you considered the barons and below, but the pillar of the Northeast was based on these 10 families. Of those 10 families, the three people Cale was meeting today came from three families that had been friendly with the Henituse family for a long time.

"What a dilemma.

That was why Cale was worried.

Choi Han, who had been following him as a guard, cautiously asked.

"What is? If I can do anything to help, please let me know."

"Nothing. You don't need to know."

Cale just curtly answered before starting to think again. Choi Han observed Cale and started to worry as well. It was the first time Choi Han had seen Cale worrying like this.

Cale did not know what to do.

Just what kind of chaos would he need to cause to really look like trash?

Cale had come to a realization after being stuck with large baggage like Choi Han and Raon. He was having a dilemma about how to live a trash life.

The Northeastern nobles would have seen Cale's trash behavior in the past. They would have also received news about all of Cale's trashy actions in the Henituse territory. That was why he had to be even more careful, no, he had to be even more chaotic.

"Hmm."

Cale looked down at his two hands. Act like a total bastard? That would be a way to seem like the trash of all trash. While Cale was thinking about what he could do to act terribly, the carriage stopped in front of a residence. Since the Northeastern nobles all had residences in the same area of the capital, it was not very far.

"Welcome, young master Cale-nim."

Cale noticed the old butler greeting him at the gate, and looked to the building behind the butler.

This was Count Wheelsman's residence. Count Wheelsman's territory was located in the beginning parts of the Northeast, and he was neither very strong nor very wealthy. That was why he was able to build a close relationship with Count Henituse in the Northeast, where they did not have any dukes or marquis. Count Henituse liked this friendship because, for someone like him, whose territory was far in the corner of the Northeast, knowing someone who was close to the capital was beneficial.

Cale thought about Count Wheelsman's successor.

'Eric Wheelsman.'

Deputy butler Hans had cautiously advised Cale before he left for this meeting.