I sit on...

RJ

I sit on my bed, staring at the floor.

JR sits on the sofa, across from me.

"She was a virgin..." I mutter. "Do you know how hard I fucked her?"

JR leans back. "So you run her home?"

I shake my head, bending over and burying my face inside of my hands. "I just don't want to fuck her up. I don't want to fuck anyone else up..."

"How will you fuck her up? She's eighteen. She lost her virginity, it's okay." He opens his hands, "she would someday anyway. No one really gives their virginity to someone they'll be with for a lifetime."

"I like her."

"Then what's wrong?"

I sigh and sit upright. I turn my eyes to the pool of blood on my bed. "I-I went too hard. That's what's wrong."

JR chuckles, his shoulders jerking.

I snap my head to the idiot. "What's so funny?"

"Didn't sound like she hated it." He bends his lips and gets up, walking out of the room.

••

Mishka

"You're back! Please hang out those laundry! Sanford is taking me out tonight!" Mum calls as I hurry upstairs. "You hear me, whore?!"

I shove the bathroom door open and go inside, slamming it shut.

"Hey! Be careful! It's gonna fall off!" She yells.

I drop my backpack on the ground and quickly pull my pants and underwear down.

Too much blood.

My eyes water as I ensure the bath's drain is chained, grab the full bucket by the toilet, and empty the water into the bath.

I grimace and put the bucket down then climb into the bath.

I'm a little scared. Just a little scared. There's a lot of blood. And I'm not sure if it should be like this.

So I do the stupidest thing, I cry.

My shoulders, lined with chill bumps, quiver as I hug my knees. While the water changes from clear to a light pink, I cry even harder.

Trisha opens the door without consent.

"Go away and leave me alone!" I yell at her. Can she stop opening the door on me whenever she feels like it?!

"Oh..." She breathes, eyeing the water, her hand on her waist. "No wonder you shaved this morning..." Then she smiles. "Just some dick. Not the end of the world..."

I glare at her.

"Rico says you two have never done it. Found it hard to believe. But he was being honest..." She sighs and walks inside. "Must have been a big one, huh?" She chews on her lip, grinning.

I hate her so much.

I grab my liquid soap bottle and toss it at her.

"Come on, shower and let me braid your hair." She turns and walks out, shutting the door close. "Finally, my daughter has got some nice dick!"

"Sanford says he likes women who can braid hair." Trisha smiles. "Pretty sexy, he says. You know, back in the days he used to sport cornrows? He's half-Mexican. And boy, he had girls going crazy...they're still going crazy, but, you know..."