Part 6 - Keep Them Closer

Conroy Elementary School.
7:08AM.

This morning, Jen Walters, as herself had thought of going to an elementary purely to entertain the children. After last night, she had bright new ideas and was starting to feel better about herself throughout.

Although not in her Hulk form. As a normal lawyer, Jen spoke highly towards the first grade class with intentions of inspiring and empowering them.

But she made sure not to be boring, with a fun attitude when speaking to them.

"And that is why you don't need powers in order to be a hero. Understood?" She asked the children.

"You can literally be anything other than a superhero. Heck, me? I chose to be a lawyer. But you, you can be a policeman, fireman, teacher, security guard, and all the other stuff."
"I mean, I know not much superheroes were around the time I decided to be a lawyer. But even when I got super-fied, I still choose to be a lawyer."
She added.

One of the kids, a boy, asian, put his hand up.

"Yes?" Jen said.

"How exactly did you become a Hulk? Did you drink his blood?" The kid asked.

"Uhh--no. Drinking his blood would be basically drinking poison. We got into this car crash because of some alien space ship that came out of nowhere. He was bleeding, and his blood just got on my wound. That's it." She said.

"But I wouldn't recommend you letting yourselves touch any hulk blood no matter what. Alright?" She put a finger up at them.

"That and we need to look out for alien space ships too?" The kid said.

"Not exactly what I meant when I mentioned it, but yeah." Jen said.

"Have you met Captain America?" One of the kids asked.

Jen's brows raised. Wow!
"Why, of course I have. Even gave his butt a little squeeze." She smirked.

The teacher grimaced at her from what she said.

Jen's smile dissolved. "Kidding. Don't ever do that to ANYONE. It violates their rights to their own body." She said.

"Don't be like Hindsight Lad who got himself mauled by Ruby Thursday when HE touched her butt." Jen said.

There were also guards there that watched over Jen in order to ensure she wasn't hulking out for the mean time.

Later on once Jen was done with the kids. She went back outside and joined Nikki, as they exited the elementary school and entered her car.

"Hindsight Lad? Ruby Thursday? Seriously, who are those guys?" Nikki asked.

"Hindsight Lad and I were classmates back in high school. He touched my butt. Then I kicked his ass and got a VIP pass to the effin' principal's office." Jen crunched as she told that story.

"That's just not fair." Nikki sat in the passenger seat.

"And Ruby Thursday was some supervillain chick he thought was hot. Then there we go. His hormones got him killed. A minute, he was standing there then the next---a chopped-up carcass, a cautionary artwork painted by our fellow artist Ruby." Jen started up the engine and drove off into the road.

"And I eviscerated all my big sister's exes." Nikki said.

"What? You did?" Jen asked. She suddenly sounded so concerned.

A phase of silence elapsed then she went on.

"You were kidding, right?" Nikki said.

Jen went quiet. She looked at Nikki with a plain expression before focusing back on the road.