Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Yuuji sighs before turning to the now interested teacher and the curious student that were currently looking your way which made you embarrassed. You hide behind Yuuji's figure since you did not want to be the spot light of the conversation.

The teacher broke the silence "Is she not from here?" Yuuji looks at him before shaking his head as he scratches the back of his head "I found her yesterday passed out on the street as I was walking home. Apparently she was on a bus going to visit a friend but she suddenly passed out and she was brought here so, I was going to help her go back home"

Fushiguro looks at you shocked, he thought you were mute but he did not expect that you were brought here so randomly. Gojo on the other hand wanted to know more about the meaning behind your story but he focused on the current situation in hand.

Gojo leans to a side to observe Yuuji, he walks up to Yuuji and observes him more closely. Yuuji slightly jumps at the sudden closeness.

Gojo makes an thinking face as he hums. Chuckling he leans a bit closer than before which made you think once again that they were going to kiss "Damn, it really did combine with you! That's hilarious" He leans back as he questions Yuuji "Anything off with your body?"

Yuuji checks his body while answering "Not particularly" You knowing that their attention was on Yuuji you go to Yuuji's side but Gojo glanced once more at you.

"Can you switch out with Sukuna?" Even though you don't understand Japanese you could hear the confusion on Yuuji's voice "Sukuna?" You face palm because Fushiguro explained earlier about the finger.

"The curse you ate" Yuuji puts his hand on his hip as he realises what he's talking about "Oh... Yeah I think I can do that" Yuuji nods while he answers.

You watch as Gojo does the familiar stretch with his legs "Then give us ten seconds" he stretches the other side "Once ten seconds are up, come back to us" Yuuji makes a worried face "But..."

Gojo looks at Yuuji with a smile on his face "Don't worry, I'm the strongest" Gojo looks at your direction before handing the bag in his hand to you which confused you since he was meant to pass it to Fushiguro but you shrug it off and grab the bag.

Gojo points at Fushiguro's direction which you probably guessed that he's trying to tell you to go to Fushiguro. Nodding, you go next to Fushiguro and sit next to him as you put the bag on your lap.

Fushiguro peers at the bag as he questions his teacher "What is it?" Gojo stretches his fingers as he answers his student "Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and the cream flavour"

Fushiguro look at his teaches with a shocked face. You were currently thinking on a way of telling Gojo that you wanted to try one, you put your hand up which instantly grabbed Gojo attention. Gojo cocks his head to his side wanting you to ask him your question.

You point at the bag before indicating with one finger gesturing that you wanted one and your final gesture was pointing at yourself. Hoping that he caught your meaning he sent you a thumbs up meaning that you could have one.

Smiling brightly you nod your head as a thanks. Gojo looks at Fushiguro "It's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home" You take a Kikufuku out and take a bite out of it as Gojo looks at your face to see your reaction as well as Fushiguro.

Your face lights up like a Christmas tree when the flavour spreads in your mouth. You give a thumbs up at Gojo's good taste on sweets before devouring the Kikufuku. Gojo's ego soars a bit at your thumbs up as Fushiguro internally groans.