"There's only you— And you only," the boy added, lowering his head as he gazed into her golden eyes with love.

She turns her body so it would face him, and then she blinked slowly at him, taking in every one of the features on his face. The corner of her lips curled upwards, and she rests her forehead on his and whispered, "I know. It's okay, Draco... I know..." 

The two of them remained in the Astronomy Tower for a little while before making their way to the Room of Requirement. Hand in hand as they weaved through the hallways, they soon reached the seventh-floor corridor. Turning left, they arrived in front of an empty wall. To others who do not know the secret of the hidden room, it might've looked like a plain regular stoned wall.

Aine and Draco glanced at each other before walking past the bare wall three times, and then they stopped and closed their eyes to think of what they needed. Their brows quivered as they concentrate on the room they needed, a room where things will be hidden, a room that can hide things that needed to be found and concealed. In their case, it was the place where the Vanishing Cabinet might be located.

If you know. You need only ask...

A Room of Hidden Things.

Once they had thought of the room that they needed, they fluttered open their eyes. The blank wall in front of them soon presented an ornamental metal door, it was similar to the door that had shown itself to them a year ago when they needed room to train in secret. It was a three-pointed archway encasing the entrance and had a wrought iron motif gate layered above the wooden door. Perhaps the only difference was that the gates had small stones embedded in the metal swirly gate and instead of the usual black iron, it seemed to be cast in marble.

Both Aine and Draco entered the room before anyone could catch them and the door closed behind their backs as soon as they went in. There was nothing but a dead stillness in the massive room, and unlike the previous time, Aine had used the Room of Requirement which was spacious and empty. The room they had stepped into was cluttered with objects like books, decorations, furniture and many more. It was like a room full of unwanted items that have been abandoned away or deemed useless and simultaneously, it was like a storage room.

Clearly, it was the right room they needed.

Draco's eyes lifted to the sky-high ceiling where items were piled to such height that he could barely see the end of it. He gulps nervously, imagining what happens if he accidentally bumped into the lower objects and how it would all crumble down and swallow him whole. He felt small in this gigantic room. 

Even though it was an enormous space, he felt Claustrophobic with how closely packed the furniture and pieces of artefacts were. It was like a maze too. 

"Seems to me to be the right room we need," he casually said, still looking around from where they were standing. Neither had taken a single step ever since they had come in.

"There must be a million things in here..." Aine replied, gawking at the monstrosity and chaos around her.

"Accio, Vanishing Cabinet," Draco cast, attempting to use the summoning charm but his voice only echoed without any results. No cabinet came flying towards them. Nothing happened.

"I doubt that works in here, Draco. We might have to search for it without any magic," Aine told him and the boy sighs loudly. 

"It'll take forever," he commented, feeling impatient already. Just counting the number of items on the pillar of furniture nearest to him was already making him crazy. Just how in the world are they going to find the Vanishing Cabinet in this room? He was dreading it, to say the least. He wasn't even sure if they'll be able to find it within tonight.