Chapter 1

"I see an island, "Chopper says almost blowing everyone's eardrums off. "Nice job" Nami shouts back as she signals everyone beside Franky to gather around."Usopp you're in charge of getting gun powder, Brook you're in charge of getting cleaning supplies," she looks over in Franky's direction who is currently steering the wheel "FRANKYYYY YOUR IN CHARGe oF ThE CoLA." He nods his head uncontrollably fast."Chopper you're in charge of getting first aid supplies and other doctor stuff." "yes, ma'am. "Sanji you're in charge of the food supplies with Luffy because I don't know where else to put his problem ass. and Zoro you should go and get your swords fixed" Nami says. "MMhm" Zoro replies. Robin looks out side and mentions how late it is "I think it would be great if we start in the morning and rest right now" Robin adds "Good idea," Nami says.

They finally arrive on the island and are in front of a hotel Nami walks inside as everyone else just follows."Three rooms pls for 2 nights" Nami says. she then pays and walks towards the stairs she begins to explain who's in which room." one room has three beds and the other two rooms have a king-size bed. so Usopp, Franky, and Brook will be in the room with the three beds. Robin, Chopper, and I will be in one of the rooms with the king bed. And Sanji, Luffy, and Zoro will be in the other room with the king-size bed. Sanji sneaks a look at Luffy and they began to smirk. "Alrighty see you'll tomorrow," Robin says walking to their room as everyone else begins to walk to theirs.

~~~~OMG~~~~~~

~This is so bad but I just wanted to give y'all an idea of what's gonna~ ~happen~

~I swear it'll get better soon~

~Author chan~