01 ~ The Princess of Hungary

Bold - Turkey
Normal - English.

The palace was looking dark, with the grief news of King James kate end in the Hungary most of the enemies took this as an advantages to doom the dynasty of Kates

The palace was looking dark, with the grief news of King James kate end in the Hungary most of the enemies took this as an advantages to doom the dynasty of Kates. The time was on the way to coronation of the new king to the kingdom.

The first son of the king was came on the throne. But it's was not the good decision because he was not worthy for it. All the citizens came up with the name ' Isabella Kate ' There favored Princess.

The girl who was having charms in her and the kind hearted girl who have the capability to win the whole world to North to South till the East to the west. Because they knew her well enough she was the Best young female Warrior that the kingdom had ever seen.

The Cold palace wanted to replace the warm, the princess was walking in the corridor to meet her step brother Edward Kate who they made king for their evil purposes.

" Edward..."

" Stop there Isabella... I'm not Edward from now onwards I'm King Edward you will have to address me as ' your highness ' I hope you got it. "

" Your grace, a shocking news as arrived from the Mark Stanley, the army of ottomans is arriving to our borders we should soon arrange soliders for this war." Intruded Corey.

" What ?! How is this even possible Secretary Corey? How can they wage the war without any information? This is completely wrong by
the war laws. " said King Edward.

" No, your grace, they already informed us but you said you want the celebration ceremony as you named as king. " Said Secretary Corey.

" I will join in War,Your highness. " Suggested Isabella to her step brother.

" No need , you always want to show up yourself as a Warrior Queen not this time, you poor Witch, I will show the people that I'm there true
protector. " Said the King and left her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Princess, A very bad news, King Edward lost the war and he surrendered to the Ottoman troops. "
Said Katie.

" I knew it would happen. " Uttered with sad and ran towards stable and took her horse and rode to the place where the war was going on.

" Ibrahim paşa, The Princess came to meet you she wants to see her brother. " said Solider.

" Let her in." Said Ibrahim Paşa who was with king Edward.

" Ibrahim Paşa, I will give you a deal it's very good deal. My sister is very beautiful and gracious and she is the most beautiful woman in whole world. I will give her to the Sultan and our kingdom will be in your control paşa. But don't take my life. " Said Edward.

Ibrahim took some time to calculate his thoughts he remembers Hürrem hatun he thought this is the wonderful opportunity to him to get rid of that woman for Hunkarim life.

" Yes, I agree to it. " Said Ibrahim.

" Then, She is your's. You can treat her as you want from now onwards she is your slave and you will get three more girls with her. " Said Edward at that time Isabella enters.

The solider went to take that three girls and by this news Isabella was numbed how can he even do this to her ? To save his life he staked hers.

" No, No I won't be your slave Paşa." Said Isabella
She turned back to run out.

" Agas, Catch that beautiful hatun. " Ordered Paşa they tied her hand like a prisoner.

Even Ibrahim was stunned by her beauty and
her charming face.

" I can definitely know, Sultan Suleiman will like this gift. How we can get rid from that hatun. " Thought Ibrahim in his mind.

The soldiers brought other three girls.