Chapter 1: Past

A/N: Hey hey heeey!! now that the serious fanfic is done, imma make this crackfic involving OG willliam. I actually made this around the middle part of Forbidden flower of moriarty so, it's a bit of a long time i guess?

anyways, did you miss this guy? OG william?

anyways, i'm not serious about this one so, if you want to borrow or use this plot, go ahead. remember to ask first. 

I did write some... rather spicy scenes in my drafts and i may not post this here but maybe in *cough cough* ao3 i guess? idk i haven't written an explicit one myself.

anyways, on with the plot!

happy reading!!

-----------------------------

When you think about being isekai-ed to another world, usually one would get OP or start from the beginning with zero powers then get a huge power up because they are the destined one whatnot. Or get reincarnated as one character from a novel they were reading and it is either they end up as the MC or the main villain and boom! Change the fates and stuff.

One requirement before being isekai-ed is to be crashed by truck-kun or sudden death due to overworking, which is more commonly seen from adults before being isekai-ed.

The usual stuff. Fun.

FUN MY ASS!!

Who would've thought that I, a seventeen year old high schooler, gets isekai-ed to one of my favorite manga and light novel, Yuukoku no Moriaty, or Yuumori.

Certainly not what I asked for as an early Christmas present.

Like what i said, i died in an accident while i was on my way to my part time job. I thought it was the end.

But nooooo, apparently, i was chosen in the lottery to be the next isekaid kid.

And when i woke up, i find myself staring at a different room that definitely doesn't look like a hospital.

The moment I heard people calling my name, I know that I am screwed.

I was isekaid, not as the main villain or the MC. Not even as the side character/mob character.

But as the OG William who died in the first chapter!!! Just why?!?! Why does it have to be the cannon fodder that dies on the very first chapter?!?!

*insert a crying and screaming Hiyori*

Before we proceed to what happened, let me introduce myself and bit of my past.

I'm Awanosaki Hiyori, half Japanese and half British. My dad was british and fell in love with my Japanese mom and yes, i haven't gone to London despite my face looking almost completely like a foreigner. On contrary to everyone's expectations of me as an ikemen, I'm an otaku that loves reading manga and light novels and I participate in events sometimes as a doujin artist. And i'm pretty shameless about that.

Lots of girls were disappointed about me being an otaku. But i guess it's fine, at least i have my mangas with me and my friends.

During my second year in middle school, i was hit by series of unfortunate events. My parents passed away in an accident and my uncle in my mother's side took me in, making him my guardian. Weeks later, he left me and was informed that he has big debt and since i am his relative, i am also responsible for the payment of it.

That was the very first time i swore loudly in front of an adult after realizing what an asshole my uncle was.

I thought this only existed in mangas and doujinshis. What the hell is happening to my life?