After Sarah left, I waited for my next client, which just happens to be Carter, to show up

After Sarah left, I waited for my next client, which just happens to be Carter, to show up. I sat there, playing around on my phone, when there was a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Carter standing there in my doorway. "Hey, beautiful," he said with one of his big toothy grins. I couldn't help, but smile when I saw him. "Hey, you," I said as I stood up and made my way over so that I could give him a hug. "How are you?" I asked just as he let go of our embrace.

"Doing well. How are you?" He asked as he plopped down on the table.

"I am good. Just hoping this day moves along a little faster. I was hoping to get over to the gym later today, but I don't think that is going to happen. We have been so busy," I said as I threw my head back a little and made a pouty face, which only made him laugh.

"Aw poor, Demi," he said with a laugh. "Hey, that reminds me. I was wondering if you can clear me to start working out. I know that we have really been hitting the therapy hard, and I have been keeping up with the exercises at home, but I was wanting to take a step further and start working out at the gym," He asked very curious.

"We will see how today goes, but I don't see why not

"We will see how today goes, but I don't see why not. As long as you're continuing to take it easy. What did you have in mind for exercises at the gym? I don't want you lifting free weights and stuff, your shoulder isn't ready for that," I explained to him, trying to make it a point that he wasn't ready for severe exercises yet.

"I know, I was actually wondering if Nick does any personal training or just any of the guys who are fighters?" He asked with the most serious face. I just looked at him a little confused.

"Why would you want to do that" I asked confused.

"I just think it would be awesome to train with the best, not to mention fighting is totally badass. I wouldn't mind getting in the ring and messing around for fun," Carter said as he let out a laugh. I just stood there looking at Carter, unsure of what to say. "Demi, you ok?" He asked, trying to get my attention.

"Yeah, sorry... Carter, like I said you have to be very careful with your shoulder. We will see how you do today, but as for Nick doing personal training I really don't know. You would have to talk to him about that," I said as I started to make my way over towards him, so that we could get started on his shoulder exercises.