Bathroom scene - 2

"Ugh.. I'm so exhausted.."

Himeko complained as she got home from work, It was late already and it was 11 pm currently. Placing her bag down, She Locked the front door and walked through the halls.

looking up, She went upstairs to check if mara was already sleeping since it was 11 pm already. Himeko blinked as she stared at the door where mara was supposed to be in, Shortly after, She opened the door and saw no one in there. She got very confused.

"Eh?.. Where's mara?.. She is supposed to be here..."

Letting out a soft sigh, She went to her own room to grab herself a clothes for her to use for later. When Himeko opened the door, She was flabbergasted as she saw mara laying down on the bed, She seemed sleeping and already in deep sleep. Being confused, She just shrugged it off with a smile as she went to the closet, Grabbing herself a few clothes before leaving the room.

Himeko went to the bathroom and had forgotten to lock the door. Since she was very exhausted and unable to be aware of her actions.

Himeko stripped herself and began approaching the bathtub. Himeko was all naked as she let her body and skin touch the warm water after she filled it up with water.

"Ahh..~ This is nice..yet relaxing.."

Himeko said to herself while sighing in relief after her sentence. Humming, She wiggled around the water being satisfied with her body slightly relaxing. Not until she heard the door opening.

"Huh?"

She was confused as she looked over, To her surprise it was mara. The both startled. Mara and Himeko was flabbergasted seeing each other inside the bathroom.

"Sorry Miss Himeko!..I just need to wash my face real quick.."

Mara said to Himeko with a deep voice since she just woked up. Himeko sighed before she nodded.

"Alright mara..Be fast."

She said as she crossed her arms while remaining there on the bathtub. As mara finished washing her face, Her eyes glanced over at himeko's chest and her body automatically. Mara was mesmerized while staring at himeko's perfect body. She was drooling slightly.

Himeko seemed to notice this act of hers. And so, Himeko's cheeks turned red a little as she covered her body while staring at mara with a frown.

"What are you staring at for mara?.."

She asked while muttering. Before mara snapped back to her senses as she shook her head. Soon, she looked back at her with a hint of light that is representing her personal desires. Himeko did noticed it as her cheeks turned more redder than before. Mara pointed her finger at the bathtub where Himeko was sitting in.

"C-can I join you?.."

Mara said with a pleasing look on her face, As if she was begging her to say yes for her question in order to get there with her to join her. This made himeko flinch a bit as she was flabbergasted, Looking away, She nodded slightly while blushing.

"Y-you can. Just be a good girl and behave."

Himeko offered mara with those words in her reply. Mara's eyes lit up as she happily strip herself, Slightly pushing Himeko out of the way as she sat behind her.

"Sigh.. I really couldn't decline her request.."

Himeko mumbled while sighing softly, Before her eyes widened with her body lightly startling as she felt a wrap pulling her backwards.

"Hey mara!"

She looked behind with a blush, Only to see mara giggling quietly and seemed amused at her reaction, Her arm wrapping underneath her breasts, Himeko's teeth was clenching as she looked away while muttering. But she was indeed flustered at mara's actions. After a few seconds, Himeko seemed to be calming down but not until she noticed that she was sitting on mara's lap against the water.