Kitchen Scene - 1

It was an early morning, Himeko was cooking breakfast for her one and only beloved "student." Himeko was too focused on cooking the food, She was humming to herself to entertain herself whilst cooking. Little did she know mara was awake and quietly had went downstairs. Mara went down, She was still half asleep since she stayed up all night.

And then there is her innocent teacher, Cooking and humming peacefully. Mara seemed still airheaded as she was just standing there, Looking and staring at Himeko, Not until mara's eyes slowly looked up and down at himeko's back and then to her ass. Being half asleep, Mara is known as dangerous when she is half asleep.. Mara shook her head, But stayed quiet and far away from Himeko.

Until Himeko suddenly dropped one of her utensils. So to pick it up, Himeko bent down and immediately grabbed the utensil. This made mara feel strange, She startled as she stumbled backwards, But once again, She managed to stay silent as she succeed on getting back on her balance. So when the moment Himeko washed the utensil and used it once again to cook, Mara gulped and think for about a few seconds.

When Himeko was finished on cooking the breakfast for them..A warm and muscular arms wrapped around her body from behind. This made himeko's body to startle, She even yelped because she was flabbergasted. Who wouldn't be especially if you're scared to ghosts when you think that you're alone...

"Huh?!"

Himeko immediately looked behind, To her surprise, It was mara. The person she thought was still sleeping by now. But she was clearly wrong as she saw the person she thought was sleeping is now behind her, Hugging her tightly as if she was scared or something.. Himeko was confused at her sudden actions. These made her to question mara.

"Mara?.. What's wrong? Did something happened? You're hugging me too tight and suddenly.."

Himeko said with a gentle calming voice. At first she sounded very worried, Before Himeko yelped with a light startle movement as she felt a hand on her breast, Little did she know that mara was groping her breast. Himeko's cheeks lightly flushed, her cheeks were colored deep red.

"M-mara?! W-what are you...!"

Himeko couldn't continue her sentence as mara already made her move... She was squeezing her breast, Moving it up and down when the moment she groped her other left breast. Himeko tried to squirm around but she lost the feeling of her doing that. Instead, She covered her mouth with her right hand as her body trembled when it continued to feel mara's touches.

"M-mara!"

Himeko yelled out her name, Hoping for her to respond, That's the last time she could yell her name at this scenario. instead of answering her teacher Himeko.. Mara leaned in, Kissing Himeko deeply with tongue already from behind. Himeko's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what was happening right now.. She was stuck in disbelief.. Overall her face was very red and she feels so flustered.

Mara's hands soon slide through inside her shirt, Unclipping her bra before mara suddenly teared off himeko's shirt aggressively and with full power. As mara is much stronger and taller now, It was very easy for mara to do so. Himeko yelped against mara's mouth, She froze there, Flustered and sweating. Mara's tongue began to explore himeko's mouth, Their both tongues meeting together and twirling around against each other.

Mara removed her other hand and remained her other hand on her breast, Playing her nipple and squeezing her breast lightly. Himeko was already moaning against mara's mouth but slightly. When mara had the opportunity to move her hand down, She reached her hand down and pulled himeko's lower clothes and her underwear. Mara was being so straightforward that Himeko broke the kiss, She was panting.

"M-mara!! W-why are you doing this?!! A-are you okay or what?! Tell me so I would know whatever you're going through right now!!"

Once again, Mara was silent as before. But this time, Mara's expression lightened up, She was smirking, Playfully licking her lips before Instead of saying anything atleast a one word. She kissed Himeko with tongue and more deeper once again. Himeko couldn't help but to kiss her back as mara's strength was dominating himeko's strength. Meaning she can't win against mara at this point.

Mara's fingers were now rubbing himeko's pussy, gently and slowly. This gave Himeko a slight pleasure as she startled, Her body trembled once again as she held onto mara. Their both saliva was meeting and mixing to each as mara was aggressively twirling her tongue against Himeko's nonstop. Himeko could only do is to follow mara's instructions in action sign while gripping her forearm.

Himeko's eyes widened suddenly as she moaned out loudly against her mouth, It was because mara's three fingers entered her entrance and it began thrusting all the way in. Himeko's body startled while she got even more wetter, She was moaning against mara's mouth, Her eyes were tightly shut, Her cheeks were deeply red.

Then there's mara, Listening to himeko's muffled moans, Feeling her insides and her startling body.. Not caring at all as she proceed on thrusting her fingers aggressively on her entrance.

This is when mara paused as she felt herself catching a boner. Himeko broke the kiss as she had her head leaning down, Directly staring at the floor, Drooling and panting heavily. Mara's boner was directly pressing against Himeko's ass since she was behind her and had been pressing her own crotch on her ass since the beginning. Himeko suddenly wiggled around as she could still feel mara's fingers inside her. So himeko was officially unaware that mara's boner was directly pressing against her ass because the only thing she can clearly feel right now is mara's fingers inside her.

Mara trembled and shivered as himeko's ass wiggled around her insane boner bulge..

"M-mara.. P-please take your f-fingers off me..."

Himeko said while breathing heavily and twitching slightly, Mara stared at Himeko while gasping. Before she decided to pull out her fingers now. When releasing her fingers off her, Mara fastly and immediately pushed her dick inside himeko in the ass as mara had already pulled her dick out. Himeko's eyes widened as she gasped, Of course, It's not complete without her moaning out very loudly. Mara slowly wrapped her arms around Himeko's perfect and curvy body.

"M-m-mara! W-what are y-you!.. A-ah!!"

Mara had began thrusting all the way inside her, Perhaps she can reach and enter her womb right now as mara's dick was throbbing and growing inside himeko. Himeko's body was giving up and was trembling so hard. She couldn't help it but to lean against the kitchen counter with her mouth opened, drooling and moaning from the pleasure.

Mara was kissing Himeko's neck from behind, Leaving a few bite marks on the both sides of her neck. Mara's thrusts was getting harsher, faster and more rougher each minute goes and past by. Himeko looked behind with a lewd expression, Looking at mara's face with a heart shaped pupils. Mara continued to slam against her, Slamming her whole dick's length inside her and fully. Leaning down, Mara kissed Himeko with tongue while continuing to thrust in her.

Himeko weakly placed her hand on mara's head, Gripping her hair slightly while moaning nonstop against her mouth, You couldn't even tell if she kissed mara back or not. But it doesn't matter for the both of them. Mara continued to slam her, Making Himeko to squirt unstoppably each minute. That's when mara was finally reaching her limit. Meanwhile Himeko was stuck in her climax and couldn't even think straight as her ass was being pounded aggressively by mara's insane big dick..

As when mara reduced her speed and going more insanely faster making Himeko to moan mara's name several times..Mara slammed herself for the one last time and cummed inside her womb. Mara was filling her insides up with her huge loads of cums..Himeko moaned loudly and fell on the kitchen counter. Mara was panting slightly and so as Himeko. Himeko's fresh face was ruined by her "innocent" student as ever.. Himeko's neutral attractive expression was changed into a lewd expression one because of her innocent student..

Mara pulled her dick out from her while it was still releasing a slight cum. Himeko was indeed got creampied by her student mara.. Himeko panted while drooling as she slowly looked behind at mara, She weakly turned around to her and tried on kissing her being stuck in her lewd mood before she instead fell on mara exhausted. Mara catched her while they panted together and embraced each other.

--- End, Part 2 in different places coming soon

---THOMA'S NOTE LMAO
SO UHM, SO SORRY IF THERES ANY ERROR SPELLING, IM KINDA SLEEPY WHILE MAKING THIS AND I SUCK AT MAKING THESE KIND OF STUFFS. BUT I HOPE YA, MY BEST FRIENDS ENJOYED THIS ESPECIALLY YOU SATSUMA 😋😋😋😋