Bio: The Extraños and their Casita

- The Monarch -

Name: Luna

Age: 48

Gender: Female

Occupation in the family: She's the monarch of the family as she's the holder of the Estrella candle.

- looks -

Hair color & texture: black wavey hair

Hair length: long, to her waist.

Hair style: down

Skin tone: dark with dark freckles

Eye color: dark hazel

Body type: she has a slim figure with some curve

Outfit: She wears a dark blue dress with the constellations embroidered on the lower half of her dress and black shoes.

Height: 5 foot 3

Personality: She's a quiet but confident woman, who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's very caring and loving to the other Extraños as well as she's slightly protective. She can be somewhat intimidating to some people due to her mysterious aura, but once they get to know her they'll see her true colors.

- other stuff -

Pets: She has a male pet black rat named " Fearless "

Fearless's personality: As his name implies he is fearless. How fearless is he? He once went in a dog's mouth to get the baby pacifier that the dog ate, out.

Fun facts:

• She raised all 7 of Extraño kids by herself after the Estella candle lead her to them.

• She rarely ever talks about her past to anyone other than how the Estella candle lead her to the Extraño children.

• She has a lot of knowledge about magic and magical artifacts, which she has a few artifacts that she had found a long her and her family's travels.

• She knows many food recipes for different dishes from the places she's been. She'd also have created her own recipes as well.

Love interest: Bruno Madrigal

Head cannon voice: Luna from mlp

----------------------------------------------------------

- The Silent Extraño -

Name: Arturo

Gender: Male

Age: 22

Gift: He can transform into a jet black lion with bright blue eyes that's the size of a bear standing on it's hind legs.

Occupation in the family: The Protective One of the family