Chapter 5.

Estella POV.

I'm pacing in one of the ghouls washroom of the school my friends are watching me.

Nova“ So all you need is Bats blood?

Estella“ DUHHHHH!

Nova“ What exactly is this potion for?

Estella“ That's my business.

Charlotte“ Anyway perhaps Draculaura will lend you some blood she seems kind and generous.

Estella“ I'm sorry are we forgetting the awkward night I had with her and Clawd!?

Nova“ Oh my god I bet they won't make it awkward.

Estella“ *glares* I just-.

The door opens and it's Draculaura.

Draculaura“ Am I interrupting something?

Nova“ *smirks* No actually Estella wanted to talk to you about something so me and Char will leave you two alone.

They walk out the door and close it I stare at Draculaura with a blush look.

Draculaura“ *smiles* So what do you want to talk about?

Estella“ Um uh I need some blood for a potion and your the only one with prestigious blood.

Draculaura“ Um I'm very sorry but I don't think I'll be able to help with that.

Estella“ WHAT WHY!?

Draculaura“ Well that's only if your a blood related sure I'm a Dracula but he adopted me.

Estella“ Are you serious!?

Draculaura“ I'm really sorry.

Estella“ *sighs* Then where can I find bats blood?

Draculaura“ My Father might lend you some.

Estella“ Really!?

She nods and I smile and start spinning around.

Draculaura“ here's my address I'll see you later.

She walks out and I look at the address and smile finally I'll have my final ingredient.

Wait.......

I HAVE TO GO DRACULA'S CASTLE!?