Pt.6

*the next day*

I wake up to a phone call

Haiden: hey y/n

Y/n hey what's up

Haiden: just letting you know we will be on our way in 1 1/2 hours
Y/n: okay thanks
Haiden: yeah for sure see you soon bye
Y/n: bye

I hung up the phone and got out of bed I took a shower and did my hair I put it in double French braids. It will be pretty warm today so I put this fit on

 It will be pretty warm today so I put this fit on

With panda dunks

I run downstairs and make some eggs and sausage for me and my family. Good morning my mom says. Good morning I say. What time are they picking you up do you know? In like 35-40 mins I think. Okay did you pack a bag for the lake house after. Crap I say as I run back up stairs with my mom giggling at me. I put 4 swim suits pj shorts and some tank tops to sleep in and just some casual outfits and a few shoes and the everyday essentials.
*Ding* I look at me phone and see it Haiden

Haiden: hey we will be pulling up in 10 mins see you soon👍👍
I texted a quick response and go down stairs and grab my AirPods and my charger. my phone gos off again and it's Haiden telling me they are here I hug my mom  bye and go outside. Haiden gets out of the camper and takes my bag why thank you good sir I say in a funny accent. Of course ma lady and bows. Hey are you guys gonna hurry up hudson yells out the window. Bro shut up Haiden says as we walk up the stairs and I say hi to Brian and Marisa and dap up Hudson. You can sit back here Haiden said as tapped the seat next to him. I sat on the couch and started watching tiktok. As I was scrolling I saw a text it was from Haiden. I looked at him then back at my phone and opened the text it was a tiktok. The tiktok Said send this to the prettiest girl you know. I looked at him a smiled " thank you deegs." I said. He put his hand on mine and I interlocked my fingers and put my head on his shoulder.
  Time skip to night time
I woke up on the bed in the back of the camper with a blanket over me I grabbed my phone it read 9:12 pm. I got out of the bed and walked into the living area and no one was there I smelled the grill and could hear Haiden and hudson out side. I slide on my slides and walked out of the camper. Good morning sleepy head!! Brian said. I smiled at him and said morning. I walked over to Haiden and sat Into the fold out chair next to him. How did you sleep? Haiden asked. Pretty good sorry about falling asleep on you. I said. No it's all good I fell asleep too. he said. Hey have you ever rode a dirt bike? He asked out of the blue. Yeah I used to race a really long time ago but I quit for surfing. Oh you want to go ride till dinners done. He said. Idk it's been a min I said unsure. Come onnn please he begged. Fine I don't have gear tho. I have some old stuff. Here these should fit you.
He said as he handed me a old gear set. Thanks I'll go change.
I walked back out in the gear and Haiden just looked at me in awe. Deegs I said as I waved my hand in his face. Oh uh yeah here hop on Hudson's bike we can go to the mini track so you can get used to it. Okay I said as I put the helmet on and followed no. We were riding the track I was was getting mor and more comfortable so I shifted up more and hit some whips I really missed this I thought I saw Haiden wave me down at the end of the track I stopped. Dinners ready so we need to head back he told me. Okay I said and got back on and rode to the camper going faster than Haiden. Imma go change I'll be back I told Haiden as I got off the bike.
Okay. He said.
Time skip till after dinner
Haiden and Hudson are playing cod im sitting on the bed behind them I yawn and get comfy.
Are you tired? Haiden asked.
Yea a little. I said. You can go to sleep I can turn the lights off.  he said sweetly. Okay thank you good night guys. Goodnight Hudson and Haiden said in sync.

Heyy! Sorry about the wait hope you enjoyed. I will get the next chapter out asap. Love ya