~Adventures in the Closet with Zico~

"Don't act too surprised. You should have expected that from Jihoon!" Minhyuk chuckled pushing me towards the table Jihoon stood on. 

Jihoon swooped down, waving the hat infront of me, "Your destiny awaits!" 

"Don't think you're being too dramatic?" I say, poking him on his cheek as I stick my hand in the hat, and picking up the first thing that comes in contact with my finger tips.

I pick up a Hello Kitty set of headphones, I don't even need to ask whose they are. Damn Zico and his Hello Kitty obsession, I smile.

"Woo Jiho! I am seriously starting to worry about you..." I say, turning around and waving the headphones in the air for him to see.

"Hey! Careful with those! You don't know how hard it is to find a good, working set of Hello Kitty ear phones!" He scolds me, trying to take the headphones away from me.

"Catch me, if you can!" I tease him, running away from him towards the closet.

"Take revenge on her, Jiho!" Kyung yelled, winking.

I hear him catching up with me when I finally enter the closet, Wow, he sure is fast---

I hear the closet door close tightly behind Jiho, "You'll regret that, Miss Yun-Ri," he says, panting.

"You'll never get them back!" I giggle, hiding his precious headphones behind my back, leaning against the wall.

I feel both his hands on the wall close to my head, "Where are they?" He asks, I can see a trace of a faint grin on his lips.

"I don't know, I must have dropped them on the way here..." I reply, grinning back at him.

"Is that so?" He asks me before he begins to tickle me.

I burst into a fit of giggles, pushing him away from me with my free hand "Stop--- Jiho---" 

"You don't know how sexual that just sounded," He smirks, as he continued to tickle me.

"Ya! You pervert, Jiho---" I scold him, slapping his hand. Unable to stop laughing, he stops tickling me.

"You really are too cute, Ri." He says, in between laughing, unable to breathe.

"Yeah? Well, cute 'Ri' will prefer it if you didn't tickle her or clog her space---"

"Like this?" He said, poking me on my stomach, and then tickling my waist, "I won't stop till you give me back my babies!"

"Okay--- Jiho--- Here, take it!" I said, swatting his hands away from me and then tossing him his 'babies'.

He caught them, glaring at me for throwing them so carelessly then directing his attention back to them. "Are you okay? I hope this evil creature didn't do too much damage to you..." He cooed, stroking the wires of the ear phones.

I roll my eyes, and cross my arms, "And then you try and act all bad-ass and rebellious in your MVs... You have serious issues some times, Jiho."

"For starters, I am rebellious and bad-ass---" 

"Says the guys going all motherly with his Hello Kitty head phones!" I interrupt, pointing at his 'valuable' possessions he has cradled in his arms.

"And, second of all, the name's ZICO." He said, sticking out his tongue.

"I can call you whatever I like, Woo Jiho!" 

"Fine, Yun-Ri!" 

"You do know that is what everyone calls me and I'm okay with it, right? Ah, whatever, let's just change the topic---"