"in his office as usual, but he hasn't come out there for god knows how long." doyoung was expecting the younger to say something but all he heard was a beep, signaling that the phone call had already ended.

-----

with a small grin on his face, doyoung placed his phone down and started packing his things. after all, it's almost the end of their shift.

"all of that did not happen at all." sungchan that is standing on his side suddenly blurted, placing his hands on his sides as if he were scolding the older.

"oh, you were listening?" doyoung chortles.

the younger shook his head in disbelief, "hyung, why did you do that?" he continues to ask, "none of what you said is true!"

"oh come on!" the older whines, "those two are just so stubborn to tell each other their feelings. i'm the one getting frustrated here."

just then a taller figure appeared in front of them, causing both of them to freeze in their spots. "what's going on here?" johnny asks after hearing doyoung's voice from the distance because of how quiet the surroundings are.

but before doyoung can even defend himself, sungchan instantly took the lead. "he told donghyuck that mr. lee agreed to link the company with mr. moon and to marry his daughter—all those sorts of things!"

"i'm just doing them a favor." doyoung lifts his hand in defense after seeing the look that johnny is giving him.

"and by what?" the taller added.

"by... making donghyuck confess?" he told, "weren't you the one that eavesdropped on their conversation?!"

sungchan looked at johnny with widen eyes, "you what?!"