Ive- eleven

ELEVEN – Colorful melody sung by six girls who fell in love

The band's debut title single, "ELEVEN" is a pop dance song that portrays a girl who colors her heart with various colors of love.
With the help of its minimal yet rhythmical variations in the melody, the girls appeal their perfect teamwork and uniqueness through the song.

The title track "ELEVEN" is a pop dance song with its minimal yet energetic and rhythmical variation in the melody.
It is a song that portrays a girl who colors her heart with various colors of love while also showing the uniqueness of IVE.

My opinion- I like this song quite a lot. This is the group debut and I think that it's very unique yet it still stick to making a good song. It's experimental  but it still have one direction and it's obvious that the person who made this song knows what direction. And for a debut it's one of the best I've seen.
This group have known kids from izone (Wonyoung& yujin) and so I think there was a lot of expectations out of this group and also there is a fear they will outshine the other members. But the other members are shining as well and I think starship had handled them really good.
I love how their voices in this song
Liz is incredible I love hat voice and her smile while singing is very precious and angelic. So unique.
I've heard the iz*one songs and I think Wonyoung and yujin fits this concept so much better. Their vocals are so good.
And I also think the makne Leeso is very charismatic for someone without experience and she stands out despite it all.
Also the tempo changes is so addictive and it's make the song stand out . And the song is still really good they experimented without sacrificing the song.

What I did love-
The eastern theme is not usually my thing but it works incredibly in this song and I actually love it. So it's not my absolutely favourite sound.  So it's not really something I dislike but that what I gave it a grade.

Grade: A
(Add to my playlist)