one.

𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚢.
𝚘𝚗𝚎 | 𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝙰.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐙 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃!

49,283 likes | 5,910 comments

marcilopez her or the sun?

VIEW COMMENTS.

sylviamontes SO CUTEEE
marcilopez love you sm sylvi.
1h 2,937 likes

isadoraflores ugly
marcilopez HUSHHH ISA
23m 1,936 likes

user23 so majestic
5m 210 likes

user76 love you.
45m 303 likes

user98 gay for you.
liked by marcilopez
26m 2,000 likes

asailematt THE SUN MOST DEF
marcilopez GIRL
2h 4,793 likes

theshaderoon love this look marcelia
liked by marcilopez

user3662 reject me so i can move on alreadyyyyy

marcelia was in her room, talking to asaile. marcelia had invited her over to get out of doing a episode for her family's upcoming tv show. yes, her family was making a show. marcelia didnt know anything about it, just that it was about her family.

"i think we should make a video doing interviews and q&a's" asaile said, looking at marcelia.

marcelia looked up, "ughhhhhh no " she said, earning an eye roll from asaile. "do you have any other ideas then?" asaile replied, smiling at marcelia.

"ugh, fine" marcelia said, putting her head down on asaile's lap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

marcelia was downstairs with her family, trillions of cameras surrounding them.

"where is your sister" marcelia's mom said, staring at marcelia.

marcelia looked at the camera then back at her mom, "mom i dont know. she was just upstairs with dominic 5 minutes ago" she said, looking back onto her phone.

"go find her!" courtney yelled, making marcelia get up and roll her eyes.

marcelia walked up the stairs with the camera crew and walked into gia's room. she saw dominic putting paint all over gia's wall.

"oh my gosh-" marcelia said, quietly walking over to her brother.

"im painting" her brother said, showing marcelia his paint covered hands while smiling.

marcelia had to admit, her brother was adorable. but, she really needs to find her sister so, she grabbed her brother and took him downstairs.

"here get him mom" she said, handing her mom the paint covered boy.

courtney grabbed dominic and went upstairs, mumbling words to herself. marcelia sighed and went outside, where the cameras followed her. she saw gia outside playing in the grass with her dolls.

marcelia walked up to her sister and sat down beside her.

"hi marci" gia said, smiling at her older sister.

marcelia smiled, "hi gigi. wanna play dolls" she said, grabbing a doll from her younger sister.

even though marcelia knew this was wrong, she always said gigi was her favorite sibling. not because she was a girl or anything. because even though gia didn't know it, she was alot like marcelia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"MOM I FOUND HER!" marcelia yelled, coming into the house holding gigi's hand.

courtney sighed, "you know malina is coming over right" she said, looking at marcelia with a questioned look.

"she is" gia said smiling, earning a look from marcelia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

marcelia, malina, and her family were all in the living room, everyone was in their bathing suits.

"you guys ready?" courtney said, looking around at the house full of people, and camera crew. everyone yelled yes, and started running out the door. heading to the beach.

courtney lain-mazza via Instagram story !