1 || 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

Your bedroom door flew open and there stood your best friend Mito holding a plate full of breakfast food, she walked in and sat the plate on your nightstand. Mito spread your white curtains letting the sunlight in. "Good morning Y/n!" Mito said happily with a smile on her face. Your eyes fluttered open from the noise, and then quickly shut from the bright light of the sun. With a groan you rolled over, adjusting your eyes to the sunlight. If it weren't that she was your bestfriend and was basically your roommate now, you would've been questioning how she got in. "Good morning, what time is it? " You croaked as you sat up, stretching your arms with a yawn, the smell of breakfast food entering your nostrils.

"Probably about 6:50 ish. I got up early to make you breakfast in bed for our second year of college!" Mito cheered.

"Aww, all this for me? I love youuu" You said smiling at the girl and quickly leaned over to embrace her in a warm hug, you and Mito had been best friends since your first year of middle school. You adored her and was excited that you were actually going to get to experience college with her. Mito had always been there for you, especially when you were having issues at home. Without her you wouldn't be where you are today.

"Of course Y/n, anytime! By the way Hashi will be over soon, he's gonna drive with us to campus. But hurry, eat your food before it gets cold" Mito urged whilst she got up from your bed." I'm gonna go wash the dishes and clean up, If you hear a knock at the door its Hashi."

"Okay okay, I'll get to eating this very delicious breakfast you've made me" You giggled, picking the plate up from your nightstand. Mito had cooked you, bacon (of your choice or none at all!) eggs, pancakes, and sausages. This girl was an absolute angel, you began to dig into your breakfast.

 This girl was an absolute angel, you began to dig into your breakfast

y/n and mito's outfit, hair n makeup ^

You stood in front of the mirror applying your lip liner and lip gloss, plus the finishing touches to your makeup. You fluffed your hair before walking out of the bathroom where Mito stood in front of your human size mirror, checking herself out. You hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek, some of your lip gloss staining her rosy cheek. "You look gorgeous babeee, Hashi's gonna lose his mind when he sees you"

Mito's cheeks flushed when you mentioned hashi. "Thanks y/n, you look so good too. I bet the boys will be all over you when we get to campus."

"Mm.. we'll see" You said unwrapping your arms from around Mito when you heard a knock at the door, you stated that that you were gonna get the door to her and hurried down the stairs. There stood a 6'3 male with long brunette hair, Hashi. "Heyy Hashi! it's good to see you, come in. Mito's just in my room, she'll be down soon" You flashed him a friendly smile, you'd known Hashi for only a year since that's only how long he and Mito had been together.

"Hey Y/n. How are you?" The male said, stepping into your house and shutting the door behind him.

"Oh I'm good, just preparing myself for this long day of school and cheer practice. You?" You'd sigh in response, you and Hashi were good friends since he was dating Mito for about a year. They were such a cute couple, and sometimes you'd lowkey be third wheeling but it was okay because it was good to see Mito happy.

"Ah, I'm glad to hear. I'm doing quite well, got football practice today after school so I'm looking forward to that."

Mito then walked down the stairs, her long red hair swaying behind her. Walking up to Hashi, the two shared a passionate kiss. You'd smile at the sight just from how cute they were. You wished you had something like they did, it was clear that they were so in love with each other. "So everyone ready to go?" You jingled you car eyes with a grin, earning a nod from the couple.

_

The three arrived to the building. Konohagakure Uni. You locked your car and walked to catch up with Mito and Hashi, getting through the entrance Hashi and Mito stopped in the hall and began to chat with this group of people, you'd only seen 1 of these faces before and that was Tobirama Senju, Hashi's brother. You'd met him once at Hashi's birthday party, you hooked up with him a few times then went ghost once you saw him with that girl. There she stood, but you'd never actually knew her name. "Oh! guys, we'd like you to meet Y/n, she's been my best friend for about a couple of years now!. " Mito suddenly exclaimed. " Y/n these are Hashi's band mates, and friends."

A girl with long brown hair, and dark brown eyes looked at you, an unreadable expression on her face. "Hi. I'm Toka, nice to meet you y/n." There she was, the girl you had seen Tobirama with. His arm wrapped around her neck.

Two tall dark haired males with jet black hair stood before you, one stepping forward, putting his hand out for a handshake. "Hello y/n, the names Izuna. And this is my brother Madara, he's not very talkative." His adams apple bobbed, while a sickeningly sweet smile sat on his face, showing off his smiley piercing.

"Yo." A raspy but deep voice would say, his eyes boring into yours. He was so attractive, it almost caused you to melt right there on spot. You were basically eye fucking him right there, his hands rested in his pockets but you could see the tattoos going up his arms and to his neck. He had a few piercings too, you could see a few on both of his ears and two nose piercings. These Uchiha men were certainly something.

You reached your hand out to shake Izuna's veiny tatted hand, his grip being gentle but strong. "Ah, it's nice to meet all of you too." You said nervously, feeling eyes roaming your body. Only meeting those dark orbs of Madara's. A smirk spread on his lips. Mito couldn't help but observe the interaction between you and the Uchihas and immediately pull you aside. Madara's eyes following your curves, and the way your ass moved in those jeans--

"Mada? are you listening?" Hashi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." The male replied, licking his lips.

"Y/n, whatever you do, do not get involved with those troublesome Uchiha. They're spoiled rich boys and all they do is cause trouble, sleep with girls and then throw them away like trash. I don't that to happen to you, ok?" Mito expressed. A worried but serious look on her face.

"I just met them Mito, they're attractive yeah. But I didn't plan on getting with any of them." You'd say in a hushed whisper not anyone to overhear you and Mito's conversation.

"Whew alright, that's good." A sigh of relief left Mito's lips as you two returned to the group, you pulled your phone from your back pocket and checked the time.

"Shit! I'm late, i'll see you later at cheer practice babe" You kissed Mito's cheek and hurried off, hearing her giggle behind you.

authors note -
this is my first book, hope yall enjoyed the first chapter. please vote and comment !
1.2k words