Chapter Seven: Party (2): The Blondie Caused the Excuses

(A/N: I apologize if this chapter offenses any of you Perrie lovers, as myself, so it's highly respectable if you do not want to read this chapter as the last. I am very understanding if this offenses you, but it would be great if there is no hate for Perrie. Remember, this is just a Fan Fiction Story. Thank you for reading 'Just Say Baby'!)

Alexis' POV

Dancing. The danced. Perrie and Zayn. Perrie danced with him while Zayn danced with my heart. A pain of jealousy stabbed my heart while pain and tears streamed. Anger took over eventually as usual. My hearing magically shut off as if my ears fell off. I felt my two best friends scream my name as I just stood still. My emotions were played like before, I should've known. But I still fell in his trap of odd feeling called 'Love'. It may be overreacting if they danced, but lip contact was involved. Zayn enjoyed it too.

I stood from the stair case as I came to my seances. Anger split my heart in half, taking over my body. "Well, it's about time." I said as my friends let go of me.

The DJ stopped, as well as the dancing and fun. I took hold of the stair handle while walking down the velvet carpet like stairs.

"About time I met the now new Zayn Malik. What joy, isn't it?" I said with an smile, still angry.

I met down the stairs with him as my friends stayed up in the stair case. I stood in front of the blond and Zayn as they had weird expressions written on their face. Zayn had a worried and scarred mixed with an embarrassed look while Perrie had an evil innocent look. I really didn't care and I knew excuses were coming ahead. Before he spoke, I cut him off.

"It's nice to see how lies are able to show after a while, because I really did start to fall again..for lies." I began cool but ended soft.

"Alexis.." Zayn trailed off when seeing my friends coming down.

"Te, I told you not to trust him!" Jane told me, a smirk on her face.

"Now get rid of him. Like what should have happened before. I can't believe I started making ship names for you two. Ugh!" Caroline stated.

"You guys are right. I should've listened before getting hurt by the same mistake." I told, looking into Zayn's now puffy eyes.

"She kissed me! Danced with me! I didn't continue back!" he said, tears still gushing out of his eyes.

"Excuses..." some person whispered loudly.

"Did you enjoy it?!" some person yelled.

"Yeah...did you?" I asked. "Truthfully."

"I... I did and I'm sorry!" he screamed.

I shook my head, walking towards the door as my friends didn't follow. They knew well to leave me at this state. I need time to think and cool off. Then, a sudden grip landed on my arm, pulling me to look at the taker. I did, meeting hazel eyes.

"At least let me drive you back."

"No Zayn." I said simply gritting my teeth.

"Alexis, it's going to rain. Please." he begged.

"I'm better alone." I replied.

"Please." he begged.

I thought about my pretty dress and my favorite part sweater. I sighed, turning to find the van honking. I entered seeing a Niall drive and a Zayn explain. I didn't listen. He understood I didn't need to talk and whispered into the dirty blond's ear. Niall nodded, driving as silence took over. We appeared to be in a different house. Zayn's.....

"My house is four houses down and it's raining." I told.

"The car ran out of gas." Niall sighed.

"Just come in and stay." Zayn pleaded, but emotionless.

I got out of the car as I waited to enter his house. It looked just as mine, but different furniture. I sat down on the couch as I met Zayn's gaze. He appeared angry. Why would he be angry? Why is he the one horribly mad? It's me who deserves to feel that way, not him. He walked to the couch and sat down, putting his head in his hands. He sighed and then met my blue eyes as I met his hazel ones. He took my hand and cried.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Fine." I told.

He tried to kiss me, but I didn't allow him.

"So, we're done aren't we?" he said, sadly.

"I suppose so." I responded coldly.

His hazel eyes turned dead black as he got up, punching the wall. I flinched in horror as he did the action. A hole appeared on the wall after. Zayn has never done that before. It scared me greatly. I felt as if he's as a...a monster. He started for a lamp and broke it, smashing it on the floor. The impact was loud and caused me to feel terrified. I was unsafe by now. I knew that. He began terrorizing everything in his pathway. Until he found nothing more but me, lying on the couch, terrified of what I just saw.