Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2

Beginne am Anfang

(Y/N):*sigh* No turning back.

I opened the door to see my new teammates. I saw a Guy in a Mask covering his face and wearing green. A girl Dressed in Purple. And another guy dressed in grey.

Guy 1:You must be the Comrade from Vale, correct?

(Y/N):Yeah, that's me.

Guy 1:Great to meet you, Comrade. Name's Forrest Oakwood.

(Y/N):(Y/N) (L/N).

Forrest:Well Comrade (L/N). This is our base in Vale. Don't worry, we don't know around this fuckin dump of a base either.

(Y/N):Alright.

I walked over to my other teammates to go talk.

(Y/N):Hey.

Guy 2:Hey, how you doing. Name's Gray Rock. That right There is Violet Quartz.

(Y/N):(Y/N) (L/N). So where you all from?

Gray:You're from Beacon, Right?

(Y/N):Yeah.

Gray:Shade for me. From what I know. Atlas for Forrest and Haven for Violet.

(Y/N):Cool. That your weapon there?

I pointed to what looked like an assault Rifle next to him.

Gray:Yep, that's mine. It can also turn into a Sniper Rifle. It's name is Neutral Judgement. What do got?

(Y/N):I got these beautiful babies right here. Name's Final Navy. The two of them can turn into revolvers and sickles. And while in its normal form. It can release whips and hidden blades. She's a nice sight to see.

Violet and Forrest then walked over and sat down.

Forrest:I got this here. Her name, Raw Nature. Her like Chainsaw. I also have these here, they incendiary grenades named lush flames.

Violet: I got Royal Wisdom. It's a spear that can also be a Sword.

For a few of hours, we stayed there. Around 4:00 pm a door opened right next to us and we saw a Valean Soldier standing there.

Valean Soldier 1:Alright, if you guys are done. It's go time.

(Y/N):Let's go then.

We went with the Valean Soldier into a room with four fold up chairs and a board in front. We all then sat down.

Valean Soldier 1:Alright, your enemy is a Beowolf. But it's not like any you have seen or known. It has an Abnormal personality of killing livestock. It also appears to be bigger, stronger, and smarter than any other Beowolf. Your mission. Kill it.

Gray:So what do we get afterwards when we kill it. A big party in our honor with cute girls there? Because if that's what we get, I'm down with that.

Forrest and I then high fived Gray.

Valean Soldier 1:If you kill it, you would be doing Vale and the rest of Remnant a big favor. Now get in the Armored Vehicle in the garage.

(Y/N):The fuck are you talking about?!

Valean Soldier 1:We're driving you to its last known location. A village just a couple miles away from here. Move out. Oh, I nearly forgot. Here's ear pieces for all of you to communicate.

All of us then got up and went to the garage to get in the Armored Vehicle. We got in and then drove off. A few minutes in the car ride, we saw a road block.

Valean Soldier 2:The hell?

I then looked out my window and saw something charging at us.

(Y/N):Oh Shit!

The Thing then knocked the Armored Car down into a ditch. I must've passed out because the only thing I remember is me being still in car with the two Valean Soldiers both dead with their stomachs eaten. I crawled out of the car and got up. I didn't see any of my other teammates.

(Y/N):Ahh, Fuck. The hurt like a bitch. I should see where everyone is at.

Radio (Y/N):Team VMAV, you copy. Both drivers are dead

Radio Forrest:Copy, Comrade. We must've been separated in crash.

Radio Gray:Yeah, Damn that hurt.

Radio Violet:I'm at the village we can use that as a temporary base.

Radio (Y/N):Alright, we'll all meet up there. We all know where it is so we shouldn't have any problem except Grimm and whatever came at us. (Y/N) out.

(Y/N):Alright, time not to die. Better make it there till sundown. Maybe Ruby was right.

Location:Vale Village
Time of Day:Sunset

I made it through the Forest unscathed for the most part. We all made it to the village and set up camp there. We all then fell asleep marking the end of day 1 out here. Around day 4, we got to know each other more and started to feel like a real team. We learned we all loved the same things(Girls, pop culture, our individual weapons, etc.), I even told them about Ruby and the rest of Team RWBY and Team JNPR. Also, we got more intel on this beowolf. After days of fighting with it and trying not to die each day. We learned It's sees us as a game to be played. It also was bigger and bulkier plus smarter than average Beowolfes. So I had the idea. We'll use bait to lore it in and then we'll kill it. We set up a small thing of bait near one of the buildings.

(Y/N):Alright, let's see if this...

Before I could finish, the Grimm went through the wall and grabbed me. It then slammed into the ground covered in mud.

Forrest:Take this you fucker!

Forrest then used his chainsaw to cut one of its arms off. Gray then lit it up with his weapon's Assault mode. The Beowolf then grabbed Gray in the face and slammed his head into a wall. I decided to use my semblance to get behind it and get on its back. I stabbed it using my sickle mode and shot it using my revolver mode at the same time. I then used my hidden blade to stab it in the neck to stun it a little.

(Y/N):Forrest! Violet! Kill it before it gets back up!

Forrest and Violet:On it!

Violet used her spear to pin its leg to the ground. Forrest then placed an incendiary bomb in his mouth. We all then escaped from the village and watched as it went up in flames.

Gray:Hell yeah! We did it guys! Our first mission! Now let's get back to the base! I need a fuckin nap after that.

(Y/N):We all do, we did good out there. I'm sure our next mission is going to be just as hard. Now, how are we going to get back. Our ride here was destroyed.

We then saw a bulkhead appear from the sky and it landed. We immediately saw it was from the base. We got in and flew back.

(Y/N):I still can't believe we destroyed that entire village with one incendiary bomb.

Forrest:Comrade (L/N), you should know. My equipment is high military grade. I only make the finest.

Gray:Yeah, you do. Now hopefully I was right about us having a party in our honor with cute girls for us all.

Violet:I think they would save that for a bigger assignment. Also, (Y/N) already is dating that one girl. Ruby was her name, right?

(Y/N):Yep, Ruby Rose.

We made it back to the base and all of immediately laid down on the couches and then took a nap. After we all woke up, we said our goodbyes till we meet again when the Vytal Festival happens. I got on a Bulkhead and made it back to Beacon.