Chapter 2 • Denial •

What is stopping you from loving someone?

Is it because of your religion? Past? Or what you think about the future?

What if you can feel the spark? Will you back away?

Even if you run away from love, it will always catch up to you.

Third Person's POV:

Gouenji woke up, he felt someone sleeping on his chest. He opened his eyes to see Aphrodi.

He looks so peaceful... Wait wait— no. He shouldn't think like this. But... He looks so beautiful while sleeping, he can't help but admire him-- wait no no! You're not supposed to admire him, snap out it Gouenji.

Gouenji carefully got off the couch and not wake up Aphrodi, he saw the note that his assistant left.

“Sir there will be no meetings for today and just do the paperworks tomorrow, don't exhaust yourself.”

"Yeah no, I don't want to do more work tomorrow." he says and saw another note on top of the papers

“I know that you were gonna ignore the first note, and think that you'll receive more tomorrow don't worry there's no new prints for tomorrow. For now just rest”

"Oh"

He sighs in relief that he won't be doing anything today, he looks at the clock, it was already 10 pm, oh, my, goodness. He slept for seventeen hours!? Well he did skip sleep for three days so i guess it's fair.

He then looks at the person on the couch, he muttered under his breath

"You're making me feel things that I shouldn't Aphrodi..." he walks to the couch and sat, he held his hand and tries to wake him up.

"Aphrodi" he says in a soft and gentle tone, he drew circles on his palm and a soft giggle was heard.

Aphrodi's eyelids flickered, he felt Gouenji's hands held onto his, he spoke in soft tone, "What time... Is it...?" he then slowly sat right up and he rubbed his eyes

"10 am, we slept for seventeen hours." Gouenji responds

"Oh, it's 10 am—"

he pauses, "IT'S 10 AM!?" he screams not too loud, "Oh goodness, I have to get back home!" he says and snatched his phone, Gouenji suggests if he can drive him to his house.

Aphrodi hesitates at first, but eventually gave in because his driver was already at home.

They walk through the halls and people were staring at them, Gouenji saw his assistant and asked

"Why is everyone staring at me and Aphrodi?"

The assistant shrugged because she didn't knew, then Kogure taps Aphrodi and showed him a picture that made his face red

Gouenji takes a look "I-  how the hell did you get that!?" he screams but not too loud

"Well, people were going in your office even though the light is red, so I came in and took a picture. Oh and thank me for locking the door by the way." he says

Aphrodi and Gouenji jaws dropped. The assistant forgot to lock the door, she slowly gets away from his boss to avoid getting scolded.

"I- please just tell your co-workers that we're not dating and there was only one couch to sleep on." Aphrodi tells the chairman

"And I really need to go home now Gouenji, quick!" he adds and grabs his hand then runs to the door.

"Not dating? But I didn't even say something about them dating though?" Kogure murmurs