Chapter 1 • Stay •

What if that person kept on coming back?

Kept in touch, even after what happened in the past.

What would you do though, once a feeling you've never felt with another, shot through your heart like Cupid's arrow?

Would you abandon it, or face it?

Third Person's POV:

Gouenji looks at the clock, 5 pm, he looks back at his desk full of paperwork. He needs food or else he will collapse.

A knock on the door was heard, "Ah, come in." Gouenji says, the door opened to reveal a certain dark red eyed coach.

"What brings you here Aphrodi?" the chairman asks, "Am I not allowed to visit you?" he says with a chuckle.

Gouenji smiles at him, "Ok fine, what did you bring this time?" he asks crossing his arms

"I dropped by to give you some food cause I know you have loads of paperwork." he says as he gives Gouenji the food

"As caring as always, thank you Aphrodi." Gouenji says after clearing out his desk to give space for the both of them

"Ah, where's your food Aphrodi?" he asks him with concern

"Oh geez, don't worry about me! You're the one who hasn't eaten yet."

Then oh the timing, his stomach was demanding for food.

"Mhm," Gouenji chuckles while Aphrodi was embarrassed, "don't worry, let's just share." he suggests.

Aphrodi looked at him in the eyes and said, "No, you need it more than I do. I'll just go out and eat!" he walks towards the door

"Ok then have a great meal--" Gouenji grabbed Aphrodi's hand before he touched the doorknob, "Huh?" Aphrodi looks at Gouenji confused.

"Don't waste your money, let's just share the food you bought me instead." Gouenji looks at him in the eyes, his eyes looks like they were begging for him to stay.

"Alright then... Will you uhm, let go of my hand now?" Aphrodi says eyeing their holding-hands.

"Oh right- uhm, sorry about that." Gouenji looks away,

What was this feeling? His heart was beating fast and felt his cheeks heat up. Just, what is this?

"Are you ok? You look really red..." he looks at Aphrodi's eyes filled with concern, he felt a hand on his forehead.

"You don't have a fever, but why are you--?" Aphrodi was surprised that Gouenji placed a hand on top of his.

What the hell is going on with Aphrodi now? His cheeks turned a little red. His heart was also beating very fast, his eyes locked with the chairman.

Their hands went down to Gouenji's cheeks, and finally, Gouenji broke the silence.

"I- sorry, that was unusual from me." He says, while their hands were still cupped to his left cheek.

"It's alright Gouenji, I'm fine with it." he says in a soft tone.

A few seconds later, Gouenji's legs were numb, he fell on Aphrodi but thankfully he catched him on time.

"WOAH- alright, I got you." he grunts while walking to the couch,

Aphrodi sighed deeply after putting him on the couch gently, Gouenji just chuckles to what just happened.

Aphrodi walked over to the desk to get the food, thankfully it's still warm. He went over to the couch and gave it to the chairman.

"Now don't be stubborn, I'll go out and get my own food." Before he can even get up Gouenji held his hand once again to stop him.

Aphrodi just sighs in defeat, "Ok fine, but promise me that you won't starve yourself."

"I promise Aphrodi." Gouenji accepts the deal, he ate a spoonful of fried rice then scooped some and offered Aphrodi like a mother feeding their child.

"Heh!? I-- ok fine."

After they finished their food, Aphrodi cleaned up some of the mess that was in the office

"You don't have to do that you know..." Gouenji's embarrassed that someone else was cleaning up his office.

"Nah, it's fine really, and done!" he says after he put all the trash in the bin.

He walked over to the couch again and sat, "You should take a rest Gouenji," he says in a concerned tone, "you haven't eaten or sleep for three days, right?"

Gouenji just hums as an answer

"I'll take that as a yes." He took the blanket on the table in which he wasn't surprised that it was there.

He put it on him, and to his surprise Gouenji hugged him. His cheeks was heating up and heartbeat running fast.

Gouenji groans, "Let's just... stay like this for a while... shall we?" he says half asleep.

"Ah, alright then..." Aphrodi answers but Gouenji already passed out, geez, does this happen daily?

It was currently 6:30 pm and the coach is also starting to get sleepy, he felt both of Gouenji's arms around his waist, face on his chest, peacefully sleeping.

He took his phone and messaged Haru that he won't be home, thankfully she didn't ask why because it's a pain only typing with one hand.

He wanted to close the lights but afraid that he'll disturb the chairman's sleep. So he got an idea, he took a pen from the table and threw it to the switch which miraculously worked.

Now he has to figure out how to sleep with a guy on your chest. He jerked back a little to the edge and pulled Gouenji up gently trying not to wake him up,

He was now in a comfortable position, and yeah, he thinks it feels pretty good while someone is hugging you while sleeping...

But, the question is, what's this feeling that he's experiencing? He got rid of that thought immediately because he thinks that coaches doesn't need to know.

Soon, morning came, Gouenji's assistant came in when no one answered and the door was unlocked so it was easy to get in.

"Good Morning chairman--" she says as she soon came in and saw the two men sleeping on the couch.

Aphrodi was now the one sleeping on Gouenji's chest. One arm around the coach and the other is behind the head, while one of the coach's arm is around the chairman.

She instantly knew that they were still sound asleep so she just turned the green light to red and left a note.

She took a look at the two again and then closed the door slowly to avoid waking them up,

"Was that Aphrodi-san, the coach from Kidokawa Seishuu? I didn't know that they were dating, oh well, not my love life." she says then walked away.

Well, some actually went in because she forgot to lock the door, only a few,  until someone finally locked it so no one can come in and see them.