:)

"They grow up so fast.", Yellow wiped a fake tear from his eye.

Boosfer looked at the back seat, "Ah- young and in love."

Kier and Dev were asleep in the backseat, somehow not waking up from Boosfers shitty driving.

The two were slightly snoring, just loud enough to hear it from the front seat. Dev's head rested on Kier's shoulder, and Kier's head landed on top.

After looking at the love birds for long enough Boosfer and Yellow went back to idly chatter, trying (and failing) to stay somewhat quiet.

With some dumb luck, the pair stayed asleep, maybe they were heavy sleepers? Frankly, neither of them really cared about the logistics.

After a while, Yellow was complaining about being hungry and so Boosfer pulled into the Mcdonald's drive-thru.

"Yeah so- Just a Big Mac, chicken sandwich, and-...shit." Boosfer looked towards Yellow for help.

"Do you know what Kier and Dev would want?"

"Um- no," "How? You're friends with them."

"And so are you Boosfer, that doesn't mean I know their order from McDonald's."

"Ah- Yeah Touche."

"Just get two ten-piece chicken nuggets." Yellow squinted at the sign.

"Who doesn't like chicken nuggets?"

They both liked the chicken nuggets, it was a pleasant surprise waking up to the smell of the food, they both stretched the crink in their necks.

 Boosfer and Yellow shared a glace, they grow up so fast; as they continued to argue about whales in Minecraft.