Flashbacks

I was just minding my own buisness, eating chips until suddenly.... "BOO!!!" "AAAAAAH!!" I screamed, as i turned around, I saw Chris. "STUPID! Now my chips is all over the ground..." I started to fake cry with my face in my hands. " No Sarah!! Don't cry" Chris said with his sorry tone in his voice. "Just Kidding! GOTCHA BOOGER" I said laughing in victory. "You really got me worried, I did'nt want you to cry" Chris suddenly said. I bushed, trying to hide it with my hands. "Wanna hang out??" He said while playing with my hair. I nodded quickly and took his hand. "TAG! YOUR IT!" He screamed as he touched my arm. It actually tickled abit. We were running after each other until my mother came and took me by my arm, hard too. "Young lady, this is the last time you'll see Christian Collins" she said strict. I don't know why but my mom hated him. "Were moving to California." She spoke again.

I woke up,sweating and breathing fast. These flashbacks are annoying as shitaki mushrooms! All of them are about me and Chris. I was.... No scrach that; AM madly in love with him. Wonder what he looks like, has he changed his personality? It was 10 years since I saw him last. Does he still remember me?? Ugh!! INNER BRAIN, STHAP! Why... Don't you just luuuv ur inner mind??....I laid back again on my soft pillow and drifted to sleep.