9. C*ck Block

Começar do início

I look at Simon, "answer him." he whispers.

"Yeah?" i shouted back.

"Your brother is outside."

"Okay, tell him to wait!"

"He seems like he's in a hurry!" He shouts back from the other side. Simone sighs and let's go of me.

What a cock block.

"Okay, we'll be right out." I muttered, angrily.

I hear his little footsteps descend down the hall.

"Just wait until we get the the hotel... i'm going to ruin you." He said and kissed my forehead.

We'll see about that.

I watch as he starts getting dressed, and hands me my clothes.

We finish getting ready and walk out of the room, i obviously had to clean it up a bit.

We walk by Ashley and he gives me a 'i know what you did.' face.

"Bye Doc." I shout as we kept walking towards the entrance of the infirmary.

I then hear Simon laughing from behind me. I turn my head towards his direction, "What's so funny?"

"That man was jealous."

I stopped in my tracks, "The fuck do you mean by 'jealous'?"

"Anyone could tell that he found you attractive."

This shit would only happen to me.

"Let's just fucking go." My life is getting ridiculous.

I see Johnny looking very impatient, leaning on the side of the car. He does look like he's in a hurry.

"Lt., Good to have you back." He gave Simon a huge smile and they semi hugged, their bromance is alarming sometimes.

"Good to be back Sergeant." He threw his bag along with mine in the back of the car, and got into the passenger seat. I sat in the middle seat in the back waiting for Johnny to start the car, i have a plan when we get to the hotel.. we'll see if Simon will like it or not.

"I need to speak to Price, Soap." Simon turned to Johnny and said. Price won't let Simon come back to base until he's fully healed up. Which he is, but Price wants him to wait, for Simon's own safety and the missions.

"He's made up his mind Lt. He agreed to let you come back in a week, just enjoy it while you can." Johnny then looked at me through the front mirror, he knew how badly i wanted to be with him. So this was good news to me.

Simon doesn't respond and stared out of the window, i could tell he was upset. But he never expresses how he feels, i wish he would open up to me more.

_________________________________

Johnny dropped us off and checked us in so we could get to our rooms immediately. We never know if Simon is going to be recognized by someone being who he is.

It's a nice hotel, Shepard chose one of the best ones in Moscow. He wanted Simon to be comfortable, this week will definitely be memorable.

Simon wore his mesh mask instead of the other one, as if that was going to make him look less intimidating. We've never really been around this many people since we visited that small town in Amsterdam, but we spent the majority of the time in that field. As much as i try to forget about the things he's said to me, they still hurt. But i'll be getting my revenge tonight.

Right as we step foot into the busy hotel, everyone's eyes are immediately drawn to the muscular 6'4 man, dressed in all black and a mesh skull mask covering his face.

He towers over everyone as we walked towards the elevators, i then start to notice the way the women are looking at him. Which made me grab onto him and dragged him faster towards the elevators.

He notices and chuckles, "I never took you for the jealous type, Y/n."

"Don't test me right now." I muttered. Dick.

We eventually got to our room, Shepard got us the presidential suite. This couldn't get anymore perfect. He pushes the door open and it's fucking huge. Bigger than any apartment or house i've ever lived in.

I slammed the door and immediately pushed him on the king bed and climbed ontop of him.

"Someone's a little eager." He chuckled.

"Simon, i have a question."

"Yes?"

"What do you feel about being submissive for me tonight.."