Intro

This chapter is going to be a little background on the dear reader. 

When you were just a little kid you had, had to go to camp-half blood for a few years then they had to put you into different schools. Your dad you hadn't met nor your mom but she is Persephone. If you don't know who Persephone is then I'll give a little info on her. She is Demeter's daughter and Persephone is the goddess of spring, the dead. destruction, life, grain, and nature.  She is the queen of the underworld. Anyway back to how your past was. At the age of 4, you had gone to camp-half blood and that's when they realized you were not fully ready to be there so they gave you to Percy's mum so someone would be able to look after you. And so that is why you had kept going to different schools. 

Now back to the present time. You and Percy were at school and in your history class. Mr. Brunner asked Percy and you if you could name off the gods that you had learned about so far and what they are gods or goddesses of. Percy only remembers the big three Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. "Ok Percy thank you and now Y/N how about you can you name any?" Mr. Brunner asked you. 

You sigh and nodded. "Apollo, God of the Sun, the Light, the Music, and Prophecy. Ares, God of war. Dionysus, God of wine and the grape harvest. Hades, God of the underworld. Hephaestus, God of fire and metalworking. Hermes, God of trade, eloquence, and the messenger of the gods and goddesses. Poseidon, God of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses. Zeus, God of the sky and king of the gods. Aphrodite, Goddess of fertility, love, and beauty. Artemis, Goddess of hunting and wildlife. Athena, Goddess of war, wisdom, and strategy. Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility, Sacred Law, and the Harvest. Hera, Goddess of marriage and the queen of Olympus. Hestia, Goddess of the hearth and Domestic Life. Persephone is Demeter's daughter and she went to live with Hades in the winter when it was cold. She is the queen of the underworld and is the goddess of the dead, life, grain, destruction, vegetation, and spring. Her Parents Are Zeus and Demeter. And that's all I can name," you reply to Mr. Brunner. 

The whole class just looked at you in shock. You were known as the "quiet kid" so they were surprised you knew what their names were and what they are the gods or goddess of. "Thank you, Mr. Jackson I expect more from you next time." "Ok, sir." After class, you were about to leave when Mr. Brunner told you to stay for a moment. "You can go ahead, Percy. You needed me, sir?" you questioned as Percy left. "Aw yes Y/N I'm very impressed with how much you remembered I would like to know though what is each god and goddess symbol they are represented by and one major event that happened." 

"ok, Apollo's symbols are Lyre, Laurel wreath, Python, Raven, Bow, and Arrows. Ares' symbols are Spear, Helmet, Dog, Chariot, Boar, Vulture, and Flaming Torch. Dionysus' symbols are Thyrsus, Grapevine, Leopard Skin, Panther, and Cheetah. Hades' symbols are Cerberus, Drinking Horn, Scepter, Cypress, Narcissus, and Key.  Hephaestus' symbols are Hammer, Anvil, Tongs, and/or Quail. Hermes' symbols are Talaria, Caduceus, Tortoise, Lyre, and Rooster.  Poseidon's symbols are Trident, Fish, Dolphin, Horse, and Bull. Zeus' symbols are Thunderbolt, Aegis, Set of Scales, Oak Tree, and Royal Scepter. Aphrodite's symbols are Dolphin, Rose, Scallop Shell, Myrtle, Dove, Sparrow, Gurdle, Mirror, and Swan. Artemis' symbols are Bow, Arrows, Stags, Hunting dog, and Moon. Athen's symbols are Owls, Olive Trees, Snakes, Aegis, Armor, Helmets, Spears, and Gorgoneion. Demeter's symbols are Cornucopia, Wheat, Torch, and Bread. Hera's symbols are Diadem, Scepter, and Pomegranate. Hestia's symbols are The hearth and its fire. Persephone's symbols are Seeds of Grain and Torch. A major event was the war of Cronos and how Hades had slashed the back of his neck and the titans won against him. Can I go now?" he was writing down notes as you were speaking. "In a moment I need to call your mother but then you can go because you'll have to get Percy." You nod and he calls your "mother". 

So this is my first chapter. I know I know it's not that long but oh well it's only the very beginning of the adventure you will go on with Percy and the gang. Hope you enjoyed and I'll make longer chapters later. BYE<3.