I'll get you for this, Fay.

I stared up at the ceiling, too focused to even fall asleep.

...
"Wake up! Let's go!" A guard yelled as I was roughly pulled out of my slumber. Remembering where I was, I hauled myself off the bed, twisting my body until it cracked before looking over at the guard and the opened gate. I could run for it, but would I make it far? I do not know the layout nor how many guards might be around.

"Don't think about running. You won't get anywhere." It was like the guard read my mind. I sighed, following him out. I was made to stand against the wall like everyone else was while the guards searched the cell. It was not like I could hide anything or even try to escape, as there was barely anything in the cell in the first place. Once the guards checked, they motioned for everyone to start moving. If I remember correctly, this fantasy jail was called Phoenix Asylum. I only knew because we read about it in class, so I guess I knew something about my world without realizing it. Phoenix Asylum looked different from a regular inmate. It was more dark and hellish, with a massive chandelier above us as we walked past it.

There were more twins than I thought was possible. Maybe a hundred? There are too many for me to count. I know Meadow said twins were rare, but holy, they did not seem rare to me. But again, it's been who knows how long since then. So there were children, adults, and older people who looked like they'd been stuck here for too long. Yet Fay escaped somehow. And now I have to do the same. We were led into a room with tables scattered around and three ladies standing behind a glass with food in front of them, so I would only assume this was where we would be eating. So this was just like a regular prison but fantasy-like. Following the others, we all got in line to get food.

"Fay.. psst. Dude, I know you can hear me!" A female voice hissed from behind me. I almost forgot who I was supposed to be pretending to be. Turning my head, I made eye contact with the female behind me. She was much taller than me, standing at about 5 '8, with red hair that stopped at her shoulders, and her almond-shaped eyes were the same color as her hair, which intrigued me as I never saw anybody with that type of eye color, but it fit her brown complexion so well. The female was well built with broad shoulders and a tiny waist but still had enough curves to catch a male's gaze, thick thighs, and possibly an excellent asset.  Her muscles were popping out as she had her arms across her chest.

"Are you going to keep staring at me, or will you tell me how the hell you ended up back here? You were supposed to find your twin, remember? Don't tell me I helped you escape for nothing!" The female whispered as she nudged me forward to keep the line moving. I cleared my throat, racking my brain on what to say. I could get information from this person and get her to help me escape. Obviously, Fay made friends with her.

"Yeah, about that... My parents ended up catching me before I could get to her and ended up throwing me back here. So I may need help escaping again." I gave out the excuse. Hopefully, she believed it. I did not know what else to say. The female stayed quiet for a while, just standing there, making me believe she thought I was joking.

"I'll help you, but it's going to be much harder this time now that they know you escaped once. You'll have all eyes on you." The female finally responded as she ran her fingers through her hair. I sighed in relief that my excuse was believable before grabbing a tray and holding it out as the food was placed onto it. It wasn't anything good, but it should fill my stomach up nonetheless. The female motioned me toward a table where it was only us two sitting there. I realized I never got her name and wondered how I would ask for it without her realizing that I wasn't Fay.

"I was so close. I had everything planned out, even emails sent out to my father. Yet they were prepared." I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration, keeping the act up of how Fay would react to getting caught. I started eating the food, sticking my tongue out every once in a while as it wasn't all that good, but I needed something in my system. I realized since yesterday morning, I hadn't eaten anything as I was too worried about getting to Rylan and Fay. I grabbed the juice that came along with the food and drank the whole thing.