crimson veil of the moon

Start from the beginning

"Lian, you are injured badly just look at how bad you are bleeding." Shi QingXuan spoke up in concern. 

"Do not worry, I'll be alright. Now all of you step back, i will initiate a protective veil and none of you would be able to cross it until I kill him, no matter what happens none of you will come between us both." 

But this condition was unacceptable to all of them especially Hua Cheng but Xie Lian just with a snap of his fingers had initiated the protective barrier. 

"GEGE!!!! REMOVE THE BARRIER THIS VERY INSTANT!!" Hua Cheng screamed. 

"I can't San Lang, just wait for me." 

Xie Lian turned his back now facing the disfigured Yu Yang who looked pathetic but Xie Lian knew of his potential, he was as powerful as Hua Cheng or even stronger than him. But he had to kill him, there was no other option. 

"How about we finally put an end to this Yu Yang?" Xie Lian's tonality was dead calm. 

"I will put an end to you and make sure you suffer a living death." 

Both the males in a fraction of seconds we're in an intense battle dictated by their swordsmanship, nobody could track their movements, what they could see was two flashes fighting against each other. Hua Cheng could only ever watch, he was tied by his helplessness. 

"XIAN LE, YOU STILL HAVE THE SPUNK LEFT IN YOU!!! TERRIFIC." 

"You fucker I said shut your mouth." 

Xie Lian now stabbed Yu Yang once but it seemed to be an unfruitful feat, he could not defeat him without the sword of a thousand twilights. He won't die at any rate. 

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME XIE LIAN, YOU DON'T KILL THE DEAD." 

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" 

For it seemed a battle of fates but for it really meant a battle of two immortals, truly meaningless for both could never be killed. 

Xie Lian's injury was gradually slowing his movements, his speed was reduced and this put a smirk on Yu Yang's face. 

"Xian Le, you were once stabbed a thousand times right or was it hundred? Who cares ? But don't you think we should repeat the past?" Yu Yang now stabbed Xie Lian once again, allowing Xie Lian to stop in his track allowing blood to splatter on the ground. 

"GEGE!!!" 

"XIE LIAN!!!" 

"GEGE REMOVE THE VEIL!!!" Hua Cheng could only ever shout but his cries were unheard by his lover because Xie Lian knew if Hua Cheng fought with Yu Yang it would tremble the two realms. 

Yu Yang adored the sight, he felt immense pleasure. 

"Xian Le, i told you, you can't defeat me. Stop wasting my time. Let me kill Hua Cheng, it would at least amount to some fun."