BEAUTIFUL EYES

I was snooring on my bed when I heard a soft knock. I groaned and got up of the bed with my eyes slightly or more like barely opened.
When I opened the door, It was my bestie, Isabella. I was not expecting her early in the morning. "Early"
I looked at her in annoyance and gave her a WTF look.
"What do you want isabella?"
"C'mon Alexander it's almost 12am, and you're still in your dreamland." She says with a scoff.
"What do you mean 12am,😳why didn't you wake me up earlier bitch."
"You are w.e.l.c.o.m.e Alexanderrrr, know hurry up and Come down stairs every one is waiting for you."
"What?why?"
"What did you agree with yesterday with the luna's leader"
"Owww,I actually forgot about that hehehe."
"Stop talking and go change before he burst with anger."
"Okay okay am coming in 10min."

(10 minutes after).....
I decided to wear a short black slitted skirt on the side and a black crop top with a pair of black over knee boots ,I added a bad girl vibe with my hair which was curled at the back. #no make up.
I was going down the stairs to the hall where everyone was there ,I guess. I suddenly feel very nervous coz everyone is staring at me. I hate such attention.
That's when my eyes caught a pair of beautiful eyes I wasn't going to break the eye contact, never. Those eyes were intimidating . I watched them roam around my body then back at mines. I suddenly felt shivers under my spine. And I know he noticed since I was already tensed.
He suddenly looked away. Really was it necessary. You will pay for it for being such a tease mr.leo.

I wonder what Alexander will make Leonard pay for 😈😈.

Please if you enjoyed the story hit the star button 🙏 😊 hope you having a nice day or had a nice day heheheh🤗