Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!

Start from the beginning

Pain, pain is the only thing that was surging from your body. Slightly opening your eyes you look at your surroundings, the last thing you remembered is that you were on a bus to buy stuff. You were looking at a celing and you had something wet on your forehead.

Furrowing your eyebrows you slowly bring your hand up to your forehead. Touching the wet surface you notice by the touch it was a wet towel. Slowly sitting up you look around the room that you were in.

You instantly notice the pink haired human, he was sleeping with a manga on his hand, his mount was open as he takes quiet breaths. He had a white t-shirt on and black pants, he only had a pair of socks on as well.

Blinking you recognize of who he was cosplaying of. He was cosplaying Yuuji Itadori! You normally did not see a lot of people cosplay where you lived.

His room even had the Jennifer Lawrence posters and it even gave Japanese vibes which was quite surprising. Looking at the door of his room you notice your bag next to the doorframe.

Humming slightly you decide to wake up the 'Yuuji' cosplayer since you did wanted to return home. Leaving the wet towel on the nightstand beside you, you grab the boy's shoulders and give them a slight shake.

The boy seemed to stir slightly but continued sleeping, deadpanning at the boy you shake him slightly harder which seemed to get him out of his sleep since his eyelids started to open.

Dropping your arms to your side you wait for the boy to completely wake up. The boy shakes his head side to side before squinting his eyes at you. His eyes seemed to widen at your figure sitting up.

Smiling he opens his mouth to have a conversation with you of your well being "Ah! You finally woke up! Are you alright now? I saw you unconscious on the street!"

Huh? Was the 'Yuuji' cosplayer so into the character that he even spoke japanese? Furrowing your eyebrows you spoke "I did not understand a single thing that came out of your mouth just now. So could you speak to me in English?" The 'Yuuji' cosplayer seemed to pale at your words.

The 'cosplayer' was lost at words. You were not from here weren't you? This will make his life a lot harder if he did not understand you. Gluping his worries he points at the food he made you.

Looking at his pointing finger you see tradicional japanese food. As soon as you see the food your stomach rumbles of the sight of the food. Grabbing the food you dig into it without any worries of the world.

Yuuji sighed in relief at the sight of you enjoying his food. One of his main worries was of you not liking his food, and of course he did not want you to think of him as a pervert since you were on his bed in his bedroom.

Wolfing down the food you glance at the cosplayer which was admiring you eating. Embarrassment creeps through you, did he never see anyone eat or what? You pushed down those thoughts since he did indeed take care of you.

Gluping the rest of the food down your throat, you leave the tray on the nightstand before bowing at the cosplayer as a sign of gratitude.

This catched Yuuji off guard, maybe you weren't from here but it seemed that you knew some of their traditions. Smiling he pats your shoulder and gives you a thumbs up which made you chuckle before returning the thumbs up to him.

Standing up Yuuji decides to try to introduce himself. Pointing to himself he slowly tell you his name "Itadori... Yuuji." Catching up on his introduction you play along. Pointing at yourself you introduce yourself "L/n Y/n"

Yuuji sighed in relief when he heard you introduce yourself to him, nodding he tries to pronounce your name "L/n Y/n..." You looked at 'Yuuji' before standing up and grabbing your bag which grabbed the attention of Yuuji.