ballad of the heavenly emperor

Start from the beginning

Yu Yang rose up from and walked towards Hua Cheng. 

"Ohoho what am I hearing the lover of the Heavenly Emperor wanted to destroy the heavenly capital, i need to relay this to Xian Le." Yu Yang said as he slowly pulled down the cloth covering his face. 

"I expected you to be horrendous and well you turn out to be worse than i pictured." 

"Ouch, that hurt my pride Crimson Rain." 

"Enough of your bullshit, where is gege?" Hua Cheng's aura outclassed that of Yu Yang's .

"Such a hurry, don't you want to know why your 'gege' has gone rogue and killed millions. I bet you think he doesn't want to be with you and he hates you." Replied Yu Yang as he smirks maniacally. 

"Where is Xie Lian?" Wei Wuxian asks. 

"Oh, grandmaster of demonic cultivation am i right? Hmm, you aren't half bad but you blabber a lot, shut your trap." 

"Where is gege?" Hua Cheng asserts but his aura spreads like a wild fire almost choking the hearts of the other heavenly officials. 

"Let me narrate the tale of Xie Lian, the heavenly emperor who murdered millions. Now judging upon his spectacular acting skills, you all must be in the delusion that he turned rogue, he killed millions, he doesn't care for the heavens. Well to be frank it's kind of the opposite. 

Allow me to elaborate, do all of you remember when Xie Lian fainted and he cried tears of blood?" 

Just upon recalling that incident Hua Cheng felt his heart breaking apart but Yu Yang wouldn't dare stop for he wished to see Hua Cheng in misery. 

"Well that was him seeing his own self killing his lover, 

Hua Cheng." 

Hua Cheng's eyes widened upon hearing the revelation, and so were the others who stood stunned. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?" 

"WHY WOULD XIE LIAN EVEN THINK OF HURTING HUA CHENG?" 

"Precisely, he won't ever think of doing it for it would cause him great misery, exactly why I used this vision to get him into the hypnosis, he was too in shock after seeing the mere sight or almost thought of him seeing himself kill his lover, it was too easy to trap him into the hypnosis, Xie Lian is the most powerful and i would face great difficulty in battling him but you see i never want to fight him, I just want to see him in misery. Upon seeing the sight he was paralyzed, so he couldn't move or cry or scream or shout but he could hurt thus the tears of blood. 

Now comes the fun part, Xie Lian instantly recognised me and i am honored believe me, he knew of my background and my might so he knew the repercussions of trying to escape. Then I gave him three distinct choices." Yu Yang kept on narrating the past as if it were some kid's tale. 

"What choices?" Hua Cheng asked, his voice now sounded calm, an absolute dead calm.