God damn he was strong.

"See? No hard feelings! I guess that settles it !" Changbin said as he pulled his hand away before walking towards the door way. He turned back to take another glance at the very much so stunned boy. Felix could only let out a sigh as he slightly blush as he lower his hand away, feeling quite irritated at seeing the older grin so happily. Really?is he really going to move past at the fact he use to talk so poorly about Minho, his dear friend. How can changbin forgive him so easily..??

"Don't beat yourself about it anymore" changbin's voice cut into his thoughts. Making him to shyly make eye contact with the older . Felix let out a sigh as changbin flash him another smile.

"..well..you're Home and safe. This is where we part ways but I'll still be checking on you" Bin said as he winked at the freckle boy. Felix becoming flushed by such action.

"Shut up!" Felix exclaimed angrily but if anything he was just very flustered by the situation. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as his hands clenched into fists by his side. As if he was pondering about something.

"Why don't you stay the night...Hyung?"

Changbin abruptly stopped by the doorway, his eyes slightly went wide at shock. Slowly turning his head to look back at felix, who was clearly very flustered and maybe shy by the offer he just made. Especially seeing he was avoiding his gaze.

"Hyung?"Changbin repeated.

"From what I said that's all you picked on?!" Felix exclaimed in a embarrassed tone.

"Y-You know what?! Forget what I said..out!out—!"

"I'll stay"

Heart skipped a beat. Felix felt some of the embarrassment slowly fade away as his gaze finally shifted back onto Changbin. He couldn't quite read his expression but his eyes hold so much sincerity. Was his heart feeling funny right now? Felix thought as he stared back at the older. For a moment, they stayed like that in silence.some tension forming between the two. Eventually Changbin's face broke into a teasing smile.

"Are you scare to be alone? Is that why you need hyung to stay with you for the night?"

Moment ruined. Felix felt his right eye twitch in annoyance.

"Get out!"

"No take backs~!"

Damn you Hyunjin..Seungmin...Jisung!!

"Achoo!"

"...catching a cold?"

"No..I think someone is talking about me.."

Minho let out a chuckled upon hearing the younger's response. Seeing how Jisung wrapped his arms around himself, gaze darting around the room. Minho's laugh eventually died down and it wouldn't be long till that smile left his face. Jisung was quick to pick on it,his gaze shifted back onto his hyung and his somber expression.