Chapter 9: Match Maker

[Y/n's Pov]

I walked over to Konney while she was looking staring at Jakobi looking a little discontent.

Y/n: Hey, Konney.

She looks over at me and jumps a bit out of surprise and responds, "Hey, Y/n."

Y/n: Can I speak to you in private?

Konney: My break is about to end.

Y/n: I'll make it quick, I promise. 

Konney: Ok, then.

I look back to the back and yell "Hey!" which prompts, them to all look at me.

Y/n: I'm gonna take a walk with Konney ok?

Christian: Ok.

We begin to walk off together in pure silence, untill she eventually speaks up and says "So, what did you wanna talk about?"

Y/n: I wanted to talk about you and Jakobi.

She turns bright red at the statement and proceeded to stammer out the sentence "W-w-what d-do you m-me-ean?"

Y/n: Do you like him?

She blushes even more, and proceeds to stammer even more, to a point where I can't understand her. So I grab her shoulders, and look her dead in the eyes.

Y/n: Take a deep breath and calm down then try again ok?

Konney: *breathes* ok.

Y/n: Now, do you like him?

Konney: Of course I do, he's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Plus he is awesome, kind, and really handsome.

Y/n: Sounds like you have a crush.

She quickly hides her face in her hands and curls into a ball. I lower myself to her and uncover her face.

Y/n: Is that a yes?

Konney noddes her head slightly and puts her face in her knees.

Y/n: I knew it.

Konney: *muffled* Did I really make it that obvious?

Y/n: No, of course not. I kinda just put it together.

I had to reassure her so she wouldn't cry, she is very emotional after all.

Konney: Ok, well why does it matter?

Y/n: Because I want yall together.

Konney: Why?

Y/n: I want my friends to be happy.

Konney: Ok, well what do you plan on doing?

Y/n: Help.

Konney: How?

Y/n: Set the mood, help you get the courage, make sure you don't run away, standard stuff.

I hold out my hand.

Y/n: Only if you want tho.

She looks up and grabs my hand while smiling.

Konney: Ok, let's do it.

I help her up and we begin walking and discussing what we are gonna do.

We agree on them taking a walk similar to me and hers and she is gonna ask Jakobi out. I'm gonna come with them for moral support.

We make it back to the rest of the band and notice they finished picking up.

I look at Konney and she nods at me.