𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻; rescuing enola

Start from the beginning

As the basket finally inside the room. The man leaves Enola be and she shut the door.

Turning around, she sigh and glared at the basket. "What on earth does Mycroft want?"

The basket started to rustling. And you know damn well who's in it. The basket rustling again as Enola took a couple of step towards it.

Her narrowed eyes never leave the basket. And suddenly the basket 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦𝘴. Enola is quick to kick the basket, "Ow," a familiar female voice grunts in pain.

Enola opens the basket and breath heavily, her eyes lit up at the sight of her angelic and misty sight. "Annette!" She exclaimed happily, and embrace her friend tightly. Not wanting to let go. She didn't need to let go.

Annette was wearing a pants trousers, something she never sees her in since she only wore dresses. Her raven hair were braided into two braids and one is behind her shoulder, the other swayed on her front. She looks.. angelic and misty.

Enola Holmes could continue to list the things that she admired about Annette for as long as she could live.

"Whoa," Annette taken back and laughs, hugging her back and swayed them slightly. "You're supposed to be helping me out, not getting in with me." Annette sarcastically chuckled. "I brought a friend if you don't mind."

"A friend?" asked Enola. "Who else would be your friend if it's not me? Uh, anyway, how did you find me?"

"Well.. you said you didn't want to come to Miss Harrison's Finishing School for Young Ladies. I have quite the prodigious memory when I choose to use it."

Enola flattered and looked down, her face covered in a crimson of red. She quickly gathered herself back to normal then turn her attention back to her friend.

"So," Annette began, "Shall we began our rescuing? Ya get in that basket, Enola and I'll handle the Headmistress." She shrugged whilst Enola look up at her in awe, "That's an excellent idea!" She exclaims in amazement, before laying down to lay on the basket. After that, Annette quickly grabbed the opener to close it just as Enola quickly stand up again, startling her.

"Wait, wait, help me up. How can you handle the Headmistress? Do you have any ideas?"

Silence fell upon the room as the two girls think how to handle the Headmistress. When suddenly Annette snap her fingers happily.

"Ha! Do you know how to draw?"

Annette now is outside the hallway, dragging the basket Enola's in. She was grunting in pain as she continued her trail to the stairs, when she accidentally drop the basket, loud groans coming from Enola. "Quiet." Annette whispers in annoyance, glancing around cautiously. Enola from in the box, silently glare at the girl outside.

Annette continued pushing the box when a strict voice startled her, "Stop there." She instantly stop, not wanting to cause anymore trouble, she pursed her lips nervously as she turn around meeting a figure of an old woman.

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, She thought.

"Who are you," The woman continued now as Annette get to stand properly glancing at the box a few times. "Have you got a permission to be in this school? And what kind of girl dressed up like that," She exclaims the last part a bit disgusted.

"I- I was just delivering a package, Miss." Annette said, blending in. "Um, to the Headmistress."

The old woman walking towards her slowly, and curiously, her eyes judging Annette's appearance. "Could you please direct me to her office?" asked Annette, politely.

"I am the Headmistress of this school."

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵? She thought again in annoyance and defeat. But, not to worry, they've got a plan B.

She huff, looking down at the box, awkwardly smiling, "Well then, um, this is for you."

Miss Harrison walked over to her, too quickly, "Well, open it up. Let me see what inside." Annette's eyes widened slightly, so she came up her words of a choice quickly, "Oh, I can't, miss. I was given express instructions that this be opened in private."

"Oh, how ridiculous," Miss Harrison's fingers slightly touch the basket, when Annette stop her quickly, "By my employer, Miss." "And who might that be?" She asked, slightly intimidating.

"Mycroft Holmes."

Miss Harrison turned back to her standing position slowly, her body stopping her to do any actions. "Mycroft.."

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥. Annette thought, frowning proudly.

Miss Harrison slightly touch the basket again, observing it when the laughter of girls were echoed in the other room. "Girls," She called. The girls immediately stop doing whatever they did and rushed over to Miss Harrison. "Could you just take this parcel into my office that I might open it later."

The two girls stand over the basket, grabbing it simultaneously with a grunt and groans, Annette from where she's standing, eyeing the scene carefully. "So, what are you waiting for? Go on, Be gone!" Miss Harrison scolded.

Annette turned to the other room and leave the building. Her pace quicken from walking to running as she saw a figure of Enola running outside the building. Her eyes lit up in relief as her eyes met Enola's, both girls giggling as they began to approach Miss Harrison's automobile and they both quickly climb in and take a seat.

Enola excitedly turn on the automobile, "Can you actually drive this thing?" Annette asks. "I know the basic rudiments." Enola proudly answers, ripping her collar aggressively and tore it away. She pressed whatever she press and then they set off to the great unknown. "Left, right, watch out, Enola, Oh no! The bush! The bush!" Annette shouted, dramatically. Enola cheered in happiness as Annette's gaze were in shock, "Enola!"

"I'm not finished YET!"

♥︎

( oops, no meme today )